Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ (1183 Views)

Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / 172 Make First Class At Unimaid 22nd -25th Combined Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by Badex10(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2016
Has anybody ever told you that you can never make first class because your IQ is low beyond normal? has anybody ever told you that you cannever become great in your education?
If the answer is yes, then today i will show the major but hidden ways that can turn your fortune around for good, no matter how poor you are academically, i belief by the end of this post, the missing key that is making you look like a failure shall be located.
To be honest with you making first class is one of the toughest challenges of students generally but in this write up, i shall reveal all the possible ways that can make you successful in your education.

1) Be determined: determination is one of the key factors in almost everything in life. On the first day of resumption everybody have the mindset of making good grades in their respective course of study but, after one week or two the determination factor vanishes like smoke. The determination factor easily disappears due to you being carried away by what is going on around you.
2) Read everyday: Once you know that your IQ is low, the best way you can increase it rapidly is by reading everyday. If you can constantly read for two hours daily for 3 weeks your IQ will increase at a very fast rate.
3) Categories Of Friends: Work with the right group of friends. Stay away from bad company because they will never do you any good, the only thing the can do is to further lower your low IQ that is to say they will make you more dull. The best thing you can do is to work with those that are academically better than you, dont choose those you are better than as friend because two good heads is better than hundred bad heads.
4) You must be able to solve all the assignment and test questions that were given to you by your lecturer because your examination question will definetely be related to this. Solve as many textbook problems as possible( i mean the one in your recommended textbook)
5) No Relationship: Going into relationship when you know that your academic ability is low, is like kissing a snake. Dont try it because it will take away your Head/mind,time and that your little IQ i.e Relationship will leave you with Zero IQ.
6) Prayer: And lastly, be prayerful because all work without God is nothing.
In Conclusion: Believe me, i was once like you dont be decieved hard work pays alot. Their Is no shortcut to success.

Source:http://www.naijblog.com/2016/02/how-to-make-first-class-even-with-low-iq.html
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2016
No offence Sir. Did you make a First class?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by SmartHanif(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice write-up,bt evrithg goes with destiny as such do accordg to ur ability.
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2016
How does reading improve your iq And how do you know you have a low iq Best way is to take an iq test.
http://www.iqnavi.net
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by Boyoski09: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2016
how many people First Class don epp
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by babyfaceafrica: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahahahaha....wake up!!!
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Studying pays, in many respect
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by Oluwacolded: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
My friend did more than what you wrote there and he still graduated with 2.75. Forget it! first class no get one particular formula oooo it is meant for the genius.
Re: How To Make First Class In Any Africa Institution Even With Low IQ by GboyegaD(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2016
I'm not sure you captioned your article rightly. Making a first class requires more than brilliance and what you wrote can only aid brilliance.

(1) (Reply)

Some Achievement Of The Igbo Man. / Free Browsing And Unlimited Download For Pc/computers / Top 100 Phobia List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.