Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! (880 Views)

What Was Your Biggest Investment Mistake? / The Best And Safest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Today / 4% Monthly Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! by awumen: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2016
I have an LPO as a subcontractor to SHELL to supply groceries to 4 rigs (2 presently) to the tune of Twenty million (value of LPO's twenty million Naira). When the additional two rigs comes upstream, the total LPO monthly will be between fourty five fifty million naira. if you are interested and can work with me on this ONE year project. Please this is for serious minded. am ready to take you to contractor's coy, where all details and evidence will be shown to you, am also ready to use your coy name to show you that am genuine.
Re: Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! by millhouse: 2:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Your office is in a hotel??
Re: Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! by awumen: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
millhouse:
Your office is in a hotel??
and that is suppose to be a problem? am sure there are offices at eko hotel, kuramo suite, golden tulip, radisson blu, protea and etc............for your information novotel is a big brand.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Investment Opportunity, 2016!!!! by zoomman(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
hello op, for LPO financing with a very convenient and flexible mode of repayment and lesser documentation kindly check my signature, we will definitely be of help..... thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

/ Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Why You Should I trust it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.