Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High (15496 Views)

Oil Prices Hit $65 On North Sea Pipeline Closure / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Kingspin(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
Are they still looking at the oil to feed lazy people? This useless country self.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by farem: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mynd44:
Kemi Adeosun be like

And the wailers be like.. .. .

What?
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Kingspin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
majekdom2:
diversification is not a day's thing. Would you rather use the proceeds from a natural resource or would borrow to diversify? If only you understand the ripple effect of a low crude oil price.
When are they suppose to diversify? No hour of the day is late ooo, we have eaten free food enough.

1 Like

Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by anonimi: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
Deen77:
Not knowing Jonathan has empty the government purse, no saving.

Busting PROPAGANDA- my favourite sport on NL grin grin

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Onyitina(f): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
@suyamaster.. u just crazy....so funny meme
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:

In this case , I'm a zombie and I'm proud.

Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by porka: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Production has declined to 1.6m/bpd.

Budget production benchmark was 2.2m/bpd

600,000 bpd shortfall.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
porka:
Production has declined to 1.6m/bpd.

Budget production benchmark was 2.2m/bpd

600,000 bpd shortfall.

The op shld have included this part in his post. Pls post a link.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
Kingspin:
When are they suppose to diversify? No hour of the day is late ooo, we have eaten free food enough.
I was only trying to make the young man understand an increase in crude oil price is never a bad one. Infact, we should wish more for that. It's a global thing- when prices are high, everybody is happy, people have their jobs, the banks operate fine and then a sane economy saves and diversify. If you may know, diversification is more on the path of the citizens. The economy of the developed countries are run by private companies enhanced by the right government policies. If the diversification we talking is agric and some earth resources, then we will still be here in 20 years.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Caseless: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
undecided undecided

Hi
Good afternoon dear, how's your day going? Ain't you supposed to be in the mosquegrin
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Caseless: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
Good afternoon dear, how's your day going? Ain't you supposed to be in the mosquegrin
sweetheart, I missed the prayers today.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
sweetheart, I missed the prayers today.
okay, don't miss it next timegrin

Where is fedayeen?
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by 7lives: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
charix:
The whiteman predicted this, I thought it was a lie. It's happened now and I'm regretting.
To the men jubilating I wonder if you're getting paid? There's no reason to celebrate over something that would not change yours or my life - we would still suffer anyway because global fuel prices hardly reflect on our living standards.

Knowing the people in power they would slack off and remain lazy however I thank God this situation is temporary; our economy must diversify by fire by force.

I said it on this forum that the oil price is heading upward and some people were just laughing and jeering at me.
https://www.nairaland.com/2948615/buhari-jets-out-saudi-arabia/2
The oil price will hit $50 before the end of june, no one is selling crude now, every trader who knows his onions should be buying, waiting patiently for the price to go higher.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Caseless: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
okay, don't miss it next timegrin

Where is fedayeen?
ok, ma'am.

Fedayeen left and never came back. undecided undecided

Infact, you left us here..
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Eeroh95(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:

In this case , I'm a zombie and I'm proud.

you must have come from another planet.....hun.........a proud zombie
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
ok, ma'am.

Fedayeen left and never came back. undecided undecided

Infact, you left us here..
I didn't comment yesterday, I am having chest pain..am just returning from the clinic now. That's why I left you guys.I'm sorry
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Caseless: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
I didn't comment yesterday, I am having chest pain..am just returning from the clinic now. That's why I left you guys.I'm sorry
chest pain? shocked shocked that's serious.

Is it stress? heartbreak? Do you carry load on your head? Do u sleep at wrong position with your face down? Do u get angry easily?
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:

oh dear am you dint let me know sowrry

hope you are better
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Henrypraise:
I honestly pray d price stays down.

Let's diversify d economie, not depend on oil.

Zombies be like: sai baba d travelling is yielding result.
Some will so misunderstand you, it will look like their brain have flown out of their big head.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by muyibaba222(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Henrypraise:
I honestly pray d price stays down.

Let's diversify d economie, not depend on oil.

Zombies be like: sai baba d travelling is yielding result.

So u bliv in economy diversification, and u dont bliv the present govt. will not do anything for the country to progress. Now i understand you wailers
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
chest pain? shocked shocked that's serious.

Is it stress? heartbreak? Do you carry load on your head? Do u sleep at wrong position with your face down? Do u get angry easily?
You are funnygrin cant tell what really caused it but it really painful. Hope you'll pray for megrin
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
robosky02:

oh dear am you dint let me know sowrry

hope you are better
Yes robosky, thanks
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Caseless: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
You are funnygrin cant tell what really caused it but it really painful. Hope you'll pray for megrin
I praying for u already. Let's know what caused it so you can identify what avoid .
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Caseless:
I praying for u already. Let's know what caused it so you can identify what avoid .
I don't know yetgrin
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by seunfape(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
i think Buhari can pay our 5 thousand naira now. i need dat money o because he promised us that.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Caseless: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Angelberry:
I don't know yetgrin
nna ehn...

I pray it's not someone that's making you to go through this pain. I know we are many- maybe one of us is the cause of the pain.

grin
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by uwa1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good news. But this shldnt make us relax in diversifying the economy.
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Atom57(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
I hail o
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Atom57:
Land not for sale, beware of my daughter, hateu.2
My fada, are u ok so cheesy
Re: Crude Prices Hit $46 A Barrel Record-year High by Atom57(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
My fada, are u ok so cheesy
Daughter I know wat u r capable of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Bags Doctorate Degree In UNIZIK / Traders Turn To Barter Trading In Benue Over Naira Scarcity / Naira Redesign: Buhari Consigns Nigerians To Seven More Days Of Hardship - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.