Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. (337119 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by emmybernard(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Help a brother here, my unlock Spectranet 4G LTE modem working with Airtel ,mtn,glo en Etisalat but I can't browse with my new Ntel SIM card it show 4G with 62140 displaying on the screen yet I can't browse
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Samslim(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pls who can help me to unlock my Spectranet pebble mifi
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by olaboyeh(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls help o.. I've unlocked my modem and i have inserted swift sim card inside yet it's connected but no internet access and it's seeing network
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Silvawazza(m): 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
olaboyeh:
Pls help o.. I've unlocked my modem and i have inserted swift sim card inside yet it's connected but no internet access and it's seeing network
Check the APN (access settings)
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by toscotech(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WHO KNOW MUCH ABOUT Huawei E5372 THAT WAS SOLD BY ZAIN, HOW GOOD IT IS
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by olaboyeh(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Silvawazza:

Check the APN (access settings)
E NO GET APN SETTINGS O
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Silvawazza(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
olaboyeh:

E NO GET APN SETTINGS O
Kindly whatsapp me.. 08029-85-0008
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by davolas(m): 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Redmi 5plus Tampared glass for sale Call or WhatsApp 08023102985

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by mathemandy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
hey i wanna unlock my pebble e5800 spectranet modem. i do not mind paying a token to get it done
Please contact me for a fast deal : 08120088124
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by ebenz4(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
House please who can help me to unlock spectranet 4g lte mifi. Huawei E5573cs-609
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by biosystech: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:

cannot be unlocked by just the code

dustmalik:

It's the E5377bs-508, and can be easily unlocked. Just make sure you don't update it when you buy it. It brings up an update prompt, just ignore it.
Done
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by biosystech: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
femi4:
no
Do you still unlock for people for free? If yes, can you help do mine?

Edit: I have done it. Thank you.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by femi4: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
biosystech:
Do you still unlock for people for free? If yes, can you help do mine?

no
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by biosystech: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
femi4:
no
Thank you.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by segzykay(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
I just unlock this router Swift 4g lite huawei E5172s-920 but my ntel SIM doesn't work on it. Is telling me no network. Any solution please?

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2018
segzykay:
I just unlock this router Swift 4g lite huawei E5172s-920 but my ntel SIM doesn't work on it. Is telling me no network. Any solution please?

Sorry bro it won't work for Ntel. Ntel uses band 3 and 8, while the router can only do bands 38 and 40, so the only networks hat can work on it unlocked is Swift and Spectranet hat both do band 40. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by segzykay(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thanks brother God bless you. I just wasted my 5k to bought not knowing it will not work with ntel. What types of router can u recommend for me to buy for my ntel SIM please. Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
turawafett:
My point is this is a official DCUNLOCKER app from playstore. If it's doesn't work for you it's means your device is not supported by DCunlocker or you have exceeds the numbers of attempts left.

I no get the app on playstore bro. Kindly help with that. Thnks. Probably a screenshot of the app on playstore wud help. Thanks
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
segzykay:
Thanks brother God bless you. I just wasted my 5k to bought not knowing it will not work with ntel. What types of router can u recommend for me to buy for my ntel SIM please. Your response will be highly appreciated

An unlocked Spectranet B310s-927 will better suit ur needs if you're looking for routers, but if you want a mifi unlocked mtn, airtel, spectranet or swift mifi will work just fine. But if u're interested in unbranded mifis there are a lot in the market and almost 90% of them work flawlessly with ntel. The choice is yours, the router you bought is one of the very few that doesn't work on the ntel network.

Hope this helps, cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by segzykay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
saint2ace:

An unlocked Spectranet B310s-927 will better suit ur needs if you're looking for routers, but if you want a mifi unlocked mtn, airtel, spectranet or swift mifi will work just fine. But if u're interested in unbranded mifis there are a lot in the market and almost 90% of them work flawlessly with ntel. The choice is yours, the router you bought is one of the very few that doesn't work on the ntel network.

Hope this helps, cheers

Thanks bro I'm very grateful. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
segzykay:

Thanks bro I'm very grateful. God bless you

U're always welcome sir

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by gambus007(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
segzykay:
Go and buy zte mf920w+ is just 10k in lagos.it works perfectly with Ntel,mtn,9mobile and smile.

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by tony1918(m): 12:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello guyz please i need your help. I have this two spectranet modem . Please does any of the two work with ntel sim

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by omoh17(m): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2018
I want to buy a Mifi who wants to sell

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2018
tony1918:
Hello guyz please i need your help. I have this two spectranet modem . Please does any of the two work with ntel sim
Is your Spectranet MIFi unlocked and the other Smile MIFi unlocked as well. Just google the specs or bands of both Mifi's.
Ntel works on band 3 and band 8. If your Mifi falls into any of these 2 categories then you are good to go with the Ntel SIM card Cheers.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by tony1918(m): 3:22am On Jun 20, 2018
dumo1:

Is your Spectranet MIFi unlocked and the other Smile MIFi unlocked as well. Just google the specs or bands of both Mifi's.
Ntel works on band 3 and band 8. If your Mifi falls into any of these 2 categories then you are good to go with the Ntel SIM card Cheers.
Both are spectranet MiFi .
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 20, 2018
omoh17:
I want to buy a Mifi who wants to sell
got this for someone yesterday but was disappointed by the person.

2 Likes

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Dc4life(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2018
SacredMustang:
got this for someone yesterday but was disappointed by the person. Now my cash is stuck and I don't need the device eithee.

The device is new and I've also unlocked it after buying, that's why I can't return it anymore.
Price is 15k but I'm will to sell 14k let me bear the loss.

I’m interested. Where are you located ?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Dc4life:

I’m interested. Where are you located ?
LAGOS sir. Ojo Military cantonment to be precise
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by tony1918(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2018
dumo1:

When i google one of the modem i got this. Please is it good to go for ntel

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
tony1918:
When i google one of the modem i got this. Please is it good to go for ntel
You are good to go bro. Do you have the Ntel SIM already or you intend to get one?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by tony1918(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
dumo1:

You are good to go bro. Do you have the Ntel SIM already or you intend to get one?
Just intending to get 1 .I heard there is a promo of 12GB for 1k

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (79) (Reply)

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.