Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. (337873 Views)

I Collected My Reserved Ntel Sim Card In Abuja. / NTEL Sim Lagos Collection Locations And All You Need To Know / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
magnusbane:
Please can this be unlocked remotely to be used with all sims including Ntel
cant be done remtoley
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by nadalion: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
justinguru:

I would recommend the Huawei cuz it has more 4g bands.....mst likely it's Ntel you want to use ...the mf910v from swift has a customized firmware m.ntel won't work...unless yours is the unbranded one
I'm buying an unbranded unit. My major concern was the lack of user replaceble battery on the ZTE MF910v. What's your take? Ntel n Glo are my primary Sim.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
nadalion:
I'm buying an unbranded unit. My major concern was the lack of user replaceble battery on the ZTE MF910v. What's your take? Ntel n Glo are my primary Sim.

Glo 4g wont work on that zte model ntel will work ...
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by skylar89: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unlock your Huawei and ZTE 4G LTE MIFI / WIFI modems/routers to give you unrestricted access to other 4G / LTE networks. Some of the models are;

1. Huawei B310s-22
2. Huawei B310s-927
3. Huawei B315s-22
4. Huawei B315s-607
5. Huawei B593s-22
5. Huawei E5172s-920
6. Huawei E5573s-320
7. Huawei E5573s-606
8. Huawei E5573cs-322
9. Huawei E5573cs-933

10. ZTE MF910
11. ZTE MF920W+

We also fix the signal loss and power light only issue of B310s and B315s routers.

If you reside in Rivers State and it’s environs, call or contact via whatsapp 08173212459 to receive prompt and efficient service.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by ejihand(m): 4:19am On Jul 11, 2018
turawafett:
Unlock your Swift, Spectranet, and Smiles etc LTE Modem.

Follow the steps and procedures outlined below to unlock your Huawei modem:

Step 1. Power off your Huawei mifi modem

Step 2. Note and write down the IMEI Number of your modem.

Step 3. Download DC unlocked Huawei Modem/router unlock code calculator for free and generate the first code for free. Since I have just one modem E5372 it's gave me 3 different codes, I use the third code i.e ALGO 3 and it's unlock my modem. So make sure you input the right imei. Make sure your phone is connected to the internet to generate the code.

Step 4. Insert any other network service provider SIM (Invalid SIM) and Turn on your mifi modem.

Step 5. Connect with the modem to your PC or phone or via the Wi-fi I unlocked mine with
My phone. I connected the Mifi wifi to myphone via wifi. If it ask you for login use admin as username and password.

Step 6. Type http://192.168.8.1 (Which is Default Interface of your mifi Router) into your browser, it will indicate an invalid or Locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code

Step 7. Enter the unlocking code generated with your IMEI from the Huawei Code Calculator

Step 8. Now navigate to ADVANCED SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >>UNLOCK DEVICE >> ENTER THE UNLOCK CODE >> APPLY. Your router is unlocked

Step 10. Enjoy your unlocked Huawei LTE.

I bought 4 runner (6k) Swift 4GLTE yesterday. surprisingly, I discovered that the network is not in my area if residence but do connect to internet in my workplace. I bought it solely to be used at home. can I use this method to unlock it for other network Sims? Has anyone done that successfully?

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by ejihand(m): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Odusoyinda12:
Plz can somebody help me ON HOW to unlock swift runner
Model: WLTFUBAT-106GN

having same issues here. please quote if there is a solution
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by ejihand(m): 4:32am On Jul 11, 2018
femi4:
can't be unlock remotely

Oga femi.
Plz can somebody help me ON HOW to unlock swift runner Model: WLTFUBAT-106GN
any solution?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by shadesofgrey: 2:02am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by gambus007(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
shadesofgrey:
Hi there, kindly need help with a Universal ZTE mifi MF920W+ with an ntel sim. Got no network access and all settings are intact. Here's a screenshot. Thanks!
I use same mifi and that problem started about two days ago....problem might b from Ntel not the device

1 Like

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by neyojust4love: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good day,
Please how can I unlock my smile R702?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by beejhay99: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
justinguru:

insert another network sim into the sim the modem then connect the modem to PC using USB cable or wifi, access the modem menu by typing any of this ip into your browser 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1 the press enter

If it asks for username and password use admin as both username and password

It will open an NCK page. were you enter a 16 digit unlock code

contact me on +2347032705611 i can get you the unlock code

i also unlock any other zte modem , huawei modem Alcatel modems

NO MATTER YOUR COUNTRY

Bro can you unlock swift nomad mifi?

Model: M091
IMEI: 354972062293370

Any help as to how would be appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by skylar89: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2018
shadesofgrey:
Hi there, kindly need help with a Universal ZTE mifi MF920W+ with an ntel sim. Got no network access and all settings are intact. Here's a screenshot. Thanks!

There is network access. The issue with Ntel is that you have to manually input the Ntel apn to get access.

Just go to your modem settings and input the Ntel apn setting to be able to browse with the modem.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Darkseid(m): 2:20am On Jul 15, 2018
skylar89:

There is network access. The issue with Ntel is that you have to manually input the Ntel apn to get access.

Just go to your modem settings and input the Ntel apn setting to be able to browse with the modem.
I have the same problem with the guy above and setting the APN doesn't make it work. I just bought the mifi yesterday because I sold my phone and the issue is really driving me mad.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Darkseid(m): 2:26am On Jul 15, 2018
shadesofgrey:
Were you able to fix the signal issue, I have the same type of problem and my mifi won't even show the connect button.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by skylar89: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2018
Darkseid:
Were you able to fix the signal issue, I have the same type of problem and my mifi won't even show the connect button.

From the screenshot, it can be seen that the MIFI is detecting the ntel network. Another problem can be the network settings of the device. Make sure mobile connection is enabled.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Darkseid(m): 3:13am On Jul 15, 2018
skylar89:

From the screenshot, it can be seen that the MIFI is detecting the ntel network. Another problem can be the network settings of the device. Make sure mobile connection is enabled.
Okay I'll try and check it out in the morning, thanks.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by airsaylongcon: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Hello Guys.

So I was recently given a Huawei LTE CPE device with model number B315s-607. I would like to know if this device is unlock able. If it is I will be grateful if someone can help me unlock it.

Model Number: B315s-607
IMEI:866854020764240.

Thank you for any help rendered
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by skylar89: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
airsaylongcon:
Hello Guys.

So I was recently given a Huawei LTE CPE device with model number B315s-607. I would like to know if this device is unlock able. If it is I will be grateful if someone can help me unlock it.

Model Number: B315s-607
IMEI:866854020764240.

Thank you for any help rendered

It can be unlocked. But it can’t be done remotely.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by skylar89: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by airsaylongcon: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
skylar89:

It can be unlocked. But it can’t be done remotely.

What do I need to do?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Damix007(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Hello Sir, my details are as follow:
Make: Huawei
Model: E5172s-920
IMEI: 860453022404305
Network: Swift Nigeria
Please help with unlock code
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by ugotuf(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Can this modem be unlocked pls. Someone should help.
SWIFT HUAWEI E5172Bs-925
IMEI: 357500040277483.
THANKS.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by DaCharis2016: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018
saint2ace:

Sorry bro it won't work for Ntel. Ntel uses band 3 and 8, while the router can only do bands 38 and 40, so the only networks hat can work on it unlocked is Swift and Spectranet hat both do band 40. Cheers
Am planning buying an ntel sim for my new unlocked swift 4G LTE wifi. So that will not work too?
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2018
DaCharis2016:
Am planning buying an ntel sim for my new unlocked swift 4G LTE wifi. So that will not work too?

What's your swift model type and number??
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by ugotuf(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
ugotuf:
SWIFT HUAWEI E5172Bs-925
THANKS.
Hello all, I am still waiting for a response, can somebody help me please.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by saint2ace(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
ugotuf:

Hello all, I am still waiting for a response, can somebody help me please.

How to Unlock Huawei E5172Bs-925 4G LTE CPE Router Gateway?

1. Change the default SIM with another network SIM.

2. Connect the modem to the LAN port of PC.

3. Login to router admin panel (User Name: admin / Password: admin).

4. Click on the INTERNET tab displayed next to HOME.

5. Under PIN MANAGEMENT, the SIM LOCK window is available, where you will put the unlock code. It would be automatically displayed.

6. Put the correct unlock / NCK code and click OK.

7. If the device does not reboot automatically then reset it and create the profile according to the new network provider SIM.

Now, enjoy the unlocked Huawei E5172 Spectranet or Swift router of Nigeria.

SWIFT HUAWEI E5172Bs-925
THANKS.

Unlock Code:- 11919883
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Dancarry: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afternoon Distinguished Gentlemen and ladies of the Tech world.

I just ordered for the Smile Mifi and the lady at the customer care said the model to be delivered is the "HAVILON" model that comes with 10GB being sold at N9,800
I'll like to ask, can this model be unlocked so i can use MTN and glo 4G SIM on it.
Please if you have been able to unlock this, tell me about your experience. this is my first time of using a 4G Mifi.
This is my main reason for buying it as I stay outside Smile coverage area most times.
Please advise me ASAP. Please.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Dancarry: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Afternoon
Please, can any of the Smile Mifi be unlocked. Particularly, the Harvilon mf75 mifi
I'm about to pay for them. How about the Smile LT200 MiFi.
Picture are attached below.
Please help me, I don't want to waste money

Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by justinguru(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dancarry:
Afternoon Distinguished Gentlemen and ladies of the Tech world.

I just ordered for the Smile Mifi and the lady at the customer care said the model to be delivered is the "HAVILON" model that comes with 10GB being sold at N9,800
I'll like to ask, can this model be unlocked so i can use MTN and glo 4G SIM on it.
Please if you have been able to unlock this, tell me about your experience. this is my first time of using a 4G Mifi.
This is my main reason for buying it as I stay outside Smile coverage area most times.
Please advise me ASAP. Please.

Can't be unlocked
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Dancarry: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
justinguru:

Can't be unlocked

Which network Mifi device can I buy that can be unlocked and can use Smile, Glo, MTN, ntel, Swift, ntel SIM.
Someone please recommend.
If anyone has a brand new unlocked Mifi compatible with all 4G SIM for sale. please contact me.
Thank you.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by skylar89: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Dancarry:

Which network Mifi device can I buy that can be unlocked and can use Smile, Glo, MTN, ntel, Swift, ntel SIM.
Someone please recommend.
If anyone has a brand new unlocked Mifi compatible with all 4G SIM for sale. please contact me.
Thank you.

Only Huawei, ZTE and Alcatel modems can be unlocked. Any other model cannot be unlocked.
Re: How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. by Dancarry: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thank you Skylar89

URGENT! URGENT!! URGENT!!!
I want to buy any Brand new unlocked Huawei or ZTE Mifi that can work with all 4G GSM network and Smile, Swift and Spectranet.
Location is Lagos.
Any interested seller should get in touch or perhaps, kindly direct me to where I can get.
Please.
Thanks

skylar89:

Only Huawei, ZTE and Alcatel modems can be unlocked. Any other model cannot be unlocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (79) (Reply)

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.