Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night (3355 Views)

"Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night Revival / 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by OgundeleT(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2016
promise101:

I laugh at you ignorance!
i don't know why the bible you people read always block your sense of reasoning, I am very sure you will be rational than this assuming you were told 10000 christian converted to Muslim in US.. slowpoke
Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by OgundeleT(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

The fact that a christian crusade could attract such a huge crowd in pakistan that is almost 100% muslims speaks volumes. smiley
and that prove that 10000 drop Islam for christianity? BTW almost 3m of Pakistani are xtian
Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by OgundeleT(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2016
Amberon11:
Go and hide your face somewhere.
just like Jesus has been hiding himself while you people are being slaughtered. churchtard, buffon

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by Jeromejnr(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Praise Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by annunaki2(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2016
OgundeleT:

and that prove that 10000 drop Islam for christianity? BTW almost 3m of Pakistani are xtian

It doesn't but at least we see evidence that christianity is growing in pakistan andd make no mistake about it, millions of muslims are renouncing islam every year globally now that muslims are getting to know the hidden truths about islam.
Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by OgundeleT(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

It doesn't but at least we see evidence that christianity is growing in pakistan andd make no mistake about it, millions of muslims are renouncing islam every year globally now that muslims are getting to know the hidden truths about islam.
millions are leaving islam everyday? you will believe that since you are xtian
Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by annunaki2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
OgundeleT:

millions are leaving islam everyday? you will believe that since you are xtian

I stated every year and not everyday. And I am sure you being a yoruba muslim can testify to that as there is no muslim family in yoruba land that does not have family members that have renounced islam for christianity. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by promise101: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

I stated every year and not everyday. And I am sure you being a yoruba muslim can testify to that as there is no muslim family in yoruba land that does not have family members that have renounced islam for christianity. smiley
Leave the guy!

He is an islamic novice

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by reallest(f): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
lepasharon:
Christians and muslims fighting among themselves over who has the best imaginary friend

Abi u no see me see wahala

1 Like

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by OgundeleT(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
annunaki2:

who told you am a muslim? am not a muslim and i will never be, the fact that some people renounce islam in Yoruba land does not prove that 10000 do the same in Pakistan
Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by annunaki2(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
OgundeleT:

who told you am a muslim? am not a muslim and i will never be, the fact that some people renounce islam in Yoruba land does not prove that 10000 do the same in Pakistan

I never stated the number of muslims that renounce islam in pakistan even though there is a global awakening and millions of muslims are beginning to realise that islam is a fraud and are renouncing the religious cult.
Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by OgundeleT(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
annunaki2:

I never stated the number of muslims that renounce islam in pakistan even though there is a global awakening and millions of muslims are beginning to realise that islam is a fraud and are renouncing the religious cult.
bros, every religion is a fraud. u are not the one that chose to be christian, you are a product of indoctrination. if you happen to be born in a society with low number of christian you may have think otherwise, if you happen to be a Saudi you are 99.9% sure to be Muslim and by then you will view christian the way you are viewing Muslims now. if you know the reason why you reject other people's believe then you will as well understand why others reject yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10,000 Pakistani Muslims Accept Jesus In One Night by annunaki2(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2016
OgundeleT:

bros, every religion is a fraud. u are not the one that chose to be christian, you are a product of indoctrination. if you happen to be born in a society with low number of christian you may have think otherwise, if you happen to be a Saudi you are 99.9% sure to be Muslim and by then you will view christian the way you are viewing Muslims now. if you know the reason why you reject other people's believe then you will as well understand why others reject yours

Speak for yourself but if I had been unfortunate enough to have been born a muslim, I would have joined millions of muslims who renounce islam every year in renouncing islam. I am a christian today because I studied the teachings of christ and found them to be divine. Personally I go against a lot of church doctrines and practises so I am not the kind of person that accepts religion just because I was born into it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Islamic Religion Is Very Carnal".......... Adults Only (+18) Very Explicit / Six (6) Things That Will Shock You About The Catholic / The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.