Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi (3515 Views)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi by horizonhotspot(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Falz’s music relationship with vocalist Simi has got people wondering if the two might be romantically linked. Falz was Simi’s love interest in her Jamb Question music video, Simi was also featured and played his love interest in Falz, trending song, “Soldier”.

Well the rapper spoke to Channels tv entertainment news on his relationship with the talented vocalist. Although he did say they were not dating currently, he admitted he couldn’t rule out the possibility,

“At this point, we are not dating, but you never know what the future hold”.

Since Falz has expressed his interest in having a celebrity Girlfriend on his Reekado Bank’s assisted song of the same title, a romance might not be far off the road.

The little snag is Simi is rumored to be in a serious relationship with YBNL singer Adekunle Gold, so Falz might just need to look else where for his celebrity girlffriend.

Source: http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/04/we-are-not-dating-falz-speaks-on-relationship-with-female-singer-simi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi by demolinka(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na from clap dem dey enter dance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi by Mimisboygreat: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
I like this guy Falz #no homo#
Re: 'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi by goldbim(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
There are some people you'l feel very comfortable working with..nice chemistry..i guess that's the kind of relationship they have.
Re: 'we Are Not Dating' - Falz Speaks On Relationship With Female Singer, Simi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
haaa falz wat will u say b4

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Billionaire Dangote And His Family / Big Brother's Lisa Appleton Wants To Be The Next Kim Kardashian. / HOT Strippers Show Of HORDES Of Cash In Raunchy Instagram Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.