Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? (1759 Views)

'Any Take Home To Mama' Girls Here ? Needed For Immediate Engagement / Whitelexi Come To Mama / Ladies In Nl You Can Take Home To Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2007
It is sad that most of the ladies nowadays are into different runs, some are following the aristos, some are professional prostitute, LovePeddler and some just because they want to catch fun are into different relationship.
Please tell me is there any other lady that is decent enough for me to take home to mama.
Please apply!
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by whiteroses(f): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2007
take me grin i'm non of those loosers you talked about i don't serve what i can't get back
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by whiteroses(f): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2007
why didnt you reply, you know you cant take a girl home because they are prostitutes they are bound to change some of them have different character you'll like at least someone have to marry them, you know what prostitutes do every girl (minus me) does it only prostitues get paid (smarter) lol grin check my photo do you like what you see? will you take me to mama, lol
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by SweetT1: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
@Knighthood
Goodluck on your search, the truth is there are no more girls that are worthy of taking home to mama. Even mama understands that these girls of these days have turned to tricks. Please believe me mama ain't waiting !!!
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by samyyoung1(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2007
IN Nigeria of now, we only have take-home-to-papa-ladies
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2007
Na today? Na by force? But goodluck sha
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by OmoEko1(f): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2007
Sweet T:

@Knighthood
You can continue to search if you want, the truth is there are no more girls that are worthy of taking home to mama. Even mama understands that these girls of these days have turned to tricks. Please believe me mama ain't waiting !!!
what kind of comment is this, am sure u don't have a daughter that y u talking all things trash.

How do u want some parents to feel when they see this type of comment u wrote

how will u feel if someone called ur daughter a trick

Are u saying all females are tricks angry angry angry

Plz stop generalizing all females as the same angry angry angry

That why we were given names, to tell us apart angry angry

I can't stand dudes that disrespect females like the way u doing. angry angry angry

Are u not part of those stupid mens that sleep with this girls u called tricks angry angry angry

It's situation that made some females turn into tricks, do u think they like what they do. angry angry angry

@the topic
You can take your girl home whatever u thing is right

But if u have no plan in marrying her, don't take are home
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by SweetT1: 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2007
@Omo-eko
Did i generalize ? Why are you acting like your s#it don't stink. You know yourself that some females are off the chains !
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by whiteroses(f): 12:00am On Mar 31, 2007
@SWEET T don't say the girls of these days are not worthy to take home, maybe you could say all the girls in your ends and that you know are like that but most of us nigerian girls are very reserved come-on stop saying that remember you have sisterS and girlfriend(S) don't they mean anything to you? sad
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by ima1(f): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2007
Omo Eko:

what kind of comment is this, am sure u don't have a daughter that y u talking all things trash.

How do u want some parents to feel when they see this type of comment u wrote

how will u feel if someone called your daughter a trick

Are u saying all females are tricks angry angry angry

Please stop generalizing all females as the same angry angry angry

That why we were given names, to tell us apart angry angry

I can't stand dudes that disrespect females like the way u doing. angry angry angry

Are u not part of those stupid mens that sleep with this girls u called tricks angry angry angry

It's situation that made some females turn into tricks, do u think they like what they do. angry angry angry

@the topic
You can take your girl home whatever u thing is right

But if u have no plan in marrying her, don't take are home

thank you o, not every girl is the kind of girls he works with, my point not every woman is ashewo
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by SweetT1: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2007
@whiteroses
You almost made me change my mind, but truthfully this world is going insane !!! I apologise if i offended some women but the things happening these days are scary !!
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by OmoEko1(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-eko
Did i generalize ? Why are you acting like your s#it don't stink. You know yourself that some females are off the chains !
yes u generalized the truth is there are no more girls that are worthy of taking home to mama. Even mama understands that these girls of these days have turned to tricks. what is that suppose to mean angry angry angry angry angry

am sure u have sisters, mom, aunties and daughter.

The statement u mad was just totally wrong
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by cuteass1(f): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2007
@ poster

i don't know the kinds of girls you've been running into ooh, i know there some girls like the ones you mentioned, but that doesn't mean there aren't good ones wink

you have to search, afterall whoever told you good things came easily??

or did anybody tell you creating a thread would produce them, oooh maybe you were after which streets, markets and areas had the good ones

well, news flash there are a mixture of both categories everywhere, if you can't see them then that's another problem ooh

i am more than decent, but sorry i'm taken , go get your own cool
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2007
It's not fair to generalize that all women are bad but the bitter truth is that there are few ones and if my guess is right, the number is reducing by the day.

@ Poster.
Keep praying you find one someday.
When you want honey from the rock, you don't mind what happens the axe-head smiley
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
I am the author of the topic , i know what i have pass through with ladies and can tell anyone who care to listen that ladies have gone worse into so many things that does not make them to be call "African Ladies" they have left decency and morals into dustbin for cat to eat.
sorry if i sound to harsh but if you can prove to me that i am wrong with the way i feel about ladies send me your reply to me knighthood_net@yahoo.com and with you details to get in touch with you.

Whiteroses i like your pics. please let me know ya!
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2007
Whiteroses over to you. The guy has spoken
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by spoilt(f): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
when men generalize women and call them prostitutes you know what it tells me?
they've obviously been picking random women off the streets! grin
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 12:04am On Apr 04, 2007
strolls in again to check if Whiteroses has responded
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by omoge(f): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2007
@ Knighthood,

You've not finished, And some just want to go to college and get a degree, It's a lady's world we live in today grin

That's why i keep telling whoever cares to listen, DON'T sleep with a guy unless he wed's you! cuz he will go at your back and trash you that there ain't no more good lady out there, which isn't true.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2007
@ Omoge
I think the guy likes Whiteroses
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by june84(f): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2007
Nigerian guys are so funny, they want to sleep with almost every woman they come across, yet they want some good girls to take home to mama grin

the moment you stop taking advantage of every woman that comes your way, u'll get the nice one u'll take to ur mama wink
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by gina34(f): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2007
Even if all women are ashawo, is you guys that patronize them.
And is you guys that will still complain saying no more decent gurls in town.

Come to think of it, those girls that is in the hotel, they will not be there if you guys are not patronizing them. na una be there customer.

All girls are not the same.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by chuckdee4(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2007
Knighthood u need to take a trip with me and i go show u some nice Naija gurls i no know where u dey find the ones wey u dey pick
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by uspry1(f): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2007
@knighthood

Why you always pick to date girls from college or on the street you claimed them prostitutes? What about nerdy college girl who does not have time for socialize and very shy among guys?---Are you still claim her as prostitute

What about "hard-to-get", "hard-working", or "workacolic" decent girl who work part-time jobs and study full-time college, vice versa work full-time jobs---does not have time for dating guys?

What about decent girls who wait on bus stop going home from work?

Why don't you try go to shopping mall or something social-gathering events such as Music concert, gospel concert, business conferences, technology expo, science project events, based on your favorite hobbies or career-related experience etc, you will find plenty of decent intelligent girls out there that no one (guys) want to date them at least your compatible common interests?
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2007
I thank everyone for your advice and encouragement.
@Dr Dre, i like you , it seems you know mind, dont mind whiteroses , she never had the chance to even say hi, meanwhile u know she might be "BUSY", what a world without women,
@Omoge, what do you mean that 'i ve not finish', for your information i am a telecom engineer so that answer your question.
@june84@Gina34, thanks for your advice
@chuckdee4 thanks pal for your encouragement, i am base in abuja.
@uspry, although u ve not experience what i have experience in the end of ladies but i guess u are right about socializing in a right environment but the fact is that my last date was from church service i met her! so you see what i mean.
The fact is still that ladies are the one spoiling men rather the opposite.
Prove me wrong by observing there mode of dressing, very provacative and seducive so i still stand on my points!.chikena!
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by jgirl3: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2007
There are a few off them out there, play your cards right and you might just get them.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ Knighthood
Would you want to place a search warrant for Whiteroses? grin
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by uspry1(f): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2007
@knighthood

I don't normally find guy from church service, because people from church are hypocrites, liars, and gossipers! I don't trust them! Neither nightclub is not good place to date with! Nor popular socialized places where everyone go is not good place to date with.

By the way, you said your career is Telecom engineer, maybe you should go to the museum looking at females surrounding telecommunication history area to bump to start chitty-chat about telecom stuff. Seeing how much female know about telecom thread/gadgets relating to your career. Going to the amusement park, finding girl who like to have fun such as shooting a water gun on balloon racing, or playing pinball/video games. Seeing how intelligent girl play the games for fun!

Maybe go to the library/bookstore parlor, catching girl what she read book that fit your hobby or career or already read book before, who  knows! Starting to chat with her sharing about book discussion!

Finally, I notice lot of guys with high-technology career have trouble finding suitable dating that can take to mama ladies, same thing in the US/UK i read their forum. (i, myself, am techie savvy and had difficult to find compatible guy to date with over 3 years---thought rejection of not accept who I am, now finally i found someone special.)

----
Stay away from ladies, who wear provocative and seductive public, they are heartbrokers, gold-diggers, and materistics that you don't want your money turn dry if you date those ladies with provocatives and seductive dressing.

Suggest you to observe ladies who wear proper sexy clothes without provocatives or business conservative clothes, they are decent hard-working smart ladies, but watch out for cheaters, deceivers, or money-greeders. Great for ladies who wear jogging pants that tells you she is athletic/sport person, work-out exercisers or casual clothes that tells you that she is probably artists, cchemists, scientists, programmers, home-bound freelancers or teachers.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by omoge(f): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2007
quote you: @Omoge, what do you mean that 'i ve not finish', for your information i am a telecom engineer so that answer your question.

It is sad that most of the ladies nowadays are into different runs, some are following the aristos, some are professional prostitute, LovePeddler and some just because they want to catch fun are into different relationship.
Please tell me is there any other lady that is decent enough for me to take home to mama.
Please apply!

so i said you've not finished cuz something is missing from your list above and which is: some ladies just want to go to college and get a degree
not all are into what you listed.

cheers.
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
@Omoge, yes thank for d explaination, it is true that there are ladies that just want to achieve whatever brought them to school. I think i like the way you express yourself.
@Dr. Dre, i don't know while whiterose decided to keep out of this, afterall she was one of the feel ones that i like.please is better we try to get all the information about her, so as to trace her and get her identity. can u help to get her, please! a deal maybe!
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by jaybaby(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2007
Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies?

****Thinking of what to say******
Re: Urgent! Where Are The Take Home To Mama Ladies? by DrDre1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2007
@ Knighthood
So you want to place a search warrant for Whiteroses abi? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flying Around The Country Is My Hobby [pics] / please only God fearing and working class ladies in abuja 29C329CA/08100392181. / BBM Adult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.