Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Top 5 States With Highest Payment For NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Top 5 States With Highest Payment For NYSC (703 Views)

Breaking News! New Monthly Payment For NYSC / Are These The Top 5 States For Youth Service ? / 2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 States With Highest Payment For NYSC by mrniceguyuc5(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
States With Highest Payment For NYSC - When i first received my call up letter as a serving corps member, that was many years ago, i was really not happy because i had wanted to go to states that pay corpers high. As at that time, i didnt even know the states that pays high. And that is why i have decided to make this publication about the states in Nigeria that pays highest to corps members.

rp_NYSC-Batch-B-2013-Passing-Out-Parade-196x3002.jpg You can also Read >>> Print Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Call Up Letter

The question is What state in Nigeria do pay the highest State Alawee? The reason for this important question so that you know where you are going as to plan very well since you will be spending a year in whatever state, you are posted for your National Youth Service Corps. This have led to research conducted by our team to know the Various states that pays the highest of Alawee.

Please all corps members are to note that this list is talking about what the state government pays their corps members. And for those who are working in private parastatals are likely to get more.

1. Akwa Ibom – they pay 20,000

2. Lagos – they pay 15,000.
For the complete list, click >>> States With Highest Payment For NYSC
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Payment For NYSC by akanbimustaphao(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Don't be deceived Lagos state are not paying. Come Lagos and smell hell #2015_stream2

(1) (Reply)

Financial Aids/soft Loans To Assist Your Schools And Registered Business / NYSC Mobile Registration / NYSC 2016 Batch B Streamii Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.