Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja (19245 Views)

Anti-corruption Cds Ikere-ekiti Donated Foodstuffs To The Blind / Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption. / A Summit Organised By Anti Corruption Cds Jalingo, Taraba State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Tobium1(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2016
BelovedN:

Stop speaking out of ignorance. I just concluded my youth service in Abuja and I didn't manipulate my posting. I also know of many others who didn't manipulate theirs.
The negativity on this thread is so saddening. These are young people who are trying to bring about change in the little way they can and yet people are throwing insults at them. Some are even accusing the president of having political ambitions SMH. Those of you who do not have political ambitions, what part have you played in the fight against corruption. Whether they have ulterior motives or not is nobody's business, let's all learn to appreciate those that are at least trying to bring about positive change.

Dude, I said 95%
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by SenatorJames(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
May God let us hear word
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by 2ray4sure: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
If you are interested in travelling from lagos to camp directly for just N5500 with full ac bus. Message me on wathaspp.

Departure date: Tuesday 26th

Time: 7 am
Departu point: ojota.

#teamlagostofctcamp
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
lol
failure in life is fail to participate.
failures complain about problem, why success ACT
You seat down to condemn other people effort while you make no effort. you are worst
you better change your failure attitude, if you know you want to make it in life.

BADNEAT:
the problem of Nigeria a decade ago might hv been corruption, but it's problem today is cluelessness ,gross incompetence and deceit on the part of the leaders..and readily available youths like you to massage their Ego...praising a govt is not a way of supporting it....hence your campaign is misguided
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
lol, when ignorance talks you will know. this is just one of them
Tobium1:

Dude, I said 95%
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
why not see your own life first before seeing others. At least the op is using is time and life to do something meaningful compare to an ignorant idea mind like you. you are a waste
sambiza:
I see hypocrite. Emma seeking for job
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks so much
you are always our motivator

DeadWrong:
Good one guys. Proud of you all.
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
passion, love and vision for Nigeria country drive the op into doing this.
The question i have for you what have you done. Mr. pessimistic

Paschal55:
Emmanuel Itunu, how much were you paid to do this #Trash
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Godbest:
lol
failure in life is fail to participate.
failures complain about problem, why success ACT
You seat down to condemn other people effort while you make no effort. you are worst
you better change your failure attitude, if you know you want to make it in life.

I'd rather participate by calling on my government to sit up rather than being sycophantic and a praise singer just to attract uncoming attraction and personal gains at the detriment of the common man.Can you imagine a Nigeria with everyone with your type of brainThe government will go to sleep listening to undeserved praises and never wake up...We pray we don't see more of your type... undecided..And if you expect everyone to run to nairaland to post their individual efforts to uplift this country,then you must be a joke..

Well,...trying to correct your brain is already an effort grin
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
dull statement
I pity you
let me help you understand your statement
you rather. lol so you are still thinking. Mr lazy brain continue to RATHER when your mate are making constructive move to make Nigeria Great

@BADNEAT aka MR RATHER.

Also i notice you have comprehension problem, where do you see the op praising the government. op was just being real and truthful.
it is people like you that see white and call it black. because you have eye but cannot see.

lol see my type. (ohh let me tell you am one in a lifetime so you can never see another me).

your ignorant, confuse and corrupt mind will never let your reasoning widen. but if you care to know, we don't criticize without providing solution to the problem.

if I criticize, I must provide solution to what am criticising not make noise like you mr rather aka empty drum

BADNEAT:
I'd rather participate by calling on my government to sit up rather than being sycophantic and a praise singer just to attract uncoming attraction and personal gains at the detriment of the common man.Can you imagine a Nigeria with everyone with your type of brainThe government will go to sleep listening to undeserved praises and never wake up...We pray we don't see more of your type... undecided
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Godbest:
dull statement
I pity you
let me help you understand your statement
you rather. lol so you are still thinking. Mr lazy brain continue to RATHER why your mate make constructive move to make Nigeria Great
@BADNEAT aka MR RATHER.

Also i notice you have comprehension problem why do you see the op praising the government. the was just been real and truthful.
it is people like you that see white and call it black. because you have eye but cannot see.

lol see my type. (ohh let me tell you am one in a lifetime so you can never see another me).

your ignorant, confuse and corrupt mind will never let your reasoning widen. but if you care to know, we don't criticize without providing solution to the problem.

if I criticize, I must provide solution to what am criticising not make noise like you empty drum

choi!!...what are you smoking??

Is English that hard for you to understand..??and he's talking of comprehension problem...try reading with meaning..and modify that embarrassment of a reply...Kp looking for a solution by roaming the streets...wondering who your show of shame helped..
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
With people like you Nigeria is doom for destruction.
May God Cure and heal Nigeria from People like you Mr. CLOWN
lol, so you know it a dirty word, but you are the first to use it. now when you see someone that can match you with it you scream dirty word.
your judgemental character will never make you have a settle home. no wonder you don't have friends. Derail human being.
what as the op done that will make you insult and abuse him/her even without knowing him/ her.
i know you are frustrated because all you corrupt practises are now being monitored and you may soon be arrested.

ndcide:

Are you the itunu dude?

So unfortunate, the so called anti corruption advocate had to use dirty words in response. Now you see how corrupt you are in words.

You are a clown. I'm not against your anti corruption campaign but what I read up there was shallow and sandwiched in political sentiments. That's sycophancy in display. You don't advocate for anti corruption and be taken seriously by a neutral mind when you twist the statement of another person. That's what's is done by politicians. You can't be a true advocate of anti corruption, especially at the level of advocacy and be talking like a politician.

Apparently the dude is still young and still has a lot to learn.

I still maintain that you or/and the itunu dude are both clowns and your charade can be succinctly described as a useless hot afternoon comedy.

They didn't stand up for marks sale and other corrupt issues in their departments on campus, they went to the streets of Abuja to fool around.

Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
NEXT TIME Mr rather aka BADNEAT aka empty drum
Think before you talk. Dont talk foolishly
Dont think because you have free mb, you can insult people anyhow online. THAT IS INTERNET ABUSE.

The op created this thread for good intentions, help make the world a better place in his little corner. Not for human error like you @badneat to come and insult or abuse. Am only replying your post because, I don't want you to corrupt, spoil and pollute all the innocent mind, pure and free minds that come here to educate and inform themselves.
If you have problem with APC, Buhari, PDP or Nigeria go sort it out yourself. please don't come here and rubbish the work of young patriotic corp member who have vision, passion and love for their future and are driving it with all energy.

BADNEAT:
choi!!...what are you smoking??

Is English that hard for you to understand..??and he's talking of comprehension problem...try reading with meaning..and modify that embarrassment of a reply...Kp looking for a solution by roaming the streets...wondering who your show of shame helped..
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Godbest:
NEXT TIME Mr rather aka BADNEAT aka empty drum Think before you talk
lolz.,nice way to use the back door...
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dont think because you have free mb, you can insult people anyhow online. THAT IS INTERNET ABUSE.

The op created this thread for good intentions, help make the world a better place in his little corner. Not for human error like you @badneat to come and insult or abuse. Am only replying your post because, I don't want you to corrupt, spoil and pollute all the innocent, pure and free minds that come here to educate and inform themselves.
If you have problem with APC, Buhari, PDP or Nigeria go sort it out yourself. please don't come here and rubbish the work of young patriotic corp member who have vision, passion and love for their future and are driving it with all energy.
BADNEAT:
lolz.,nice way to use the back door...
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Godbest:

The op created this thread for good intentions, help make the world a better place in his little corner. Not for human error like you @badneat to come and insult or abuse. Am only replying your post because, I don't want you to corrupt, spoil and pollute all the innocent, pure and free minds that come here to educate and inform themselves.
Lolz,oo you've modified grin cheesy cheesy grin,thought u were on your way out already..pls advice the corp members to put their energy to good use,you all should channel your youthful strength to reasonable ventures... I touched Souls when I was like you *serving my country..but you seem to be serving yourself rather...about insulting people...pick out where I threw an insult on this thread..
cheesy grin

You see,ive come across people like you severally and hv learnt overtime to accommodate their level of exposure, thinking and ideology without having to throw abusive words(which you seem to be very good at).

And as for replying me, ,my young man,u reply me cos of your quest for knowledge**which is a very nice attribute...and I hope that one day it'll save you from your delusional way of thinking and acting smiley
Re: NYSC Stage Anti-Corruption Rally In Abuja by Godbest(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
A Time for Sober Reflection .

They say Saraki's TRIAL is a witch hunt.
Dasuki's TRIAL is a retaliation.
Dokpesi's TRIAL is opposition.
But they do not say they are innocent.
They do not say the trial is not fair.
They say there are many other thieves,
So they say wait & catch others first!!!
░ A child will die in about a 1000 homes today bc it lacks access to primary health care. Someone is driving a car built from looted funds allocated to Primary Health Care;
░ A car will hit a pothole and cause grief to families bc someone is living in a mansion built frm looted funds meant for road projects;
░ A child will go hungry to bed, a father helpless a mother tired and in anguish because someone is wearing *a custom-made designer watch* bought with their salaries.
░ Someone spent 5 hours searching for fuel today, will go home to darkness because someone wanted a mansion in France, London and New York and used money meant to expand refining capacity, increase power, etc.
░ Many will die from treatable ailments because someone imported chalk as medicines. Because someone wanted to fly to the U.K. for cosmetic surgery, he approved the chalk to be sold in our chemists.
░ Many will drop out of school for ₦5000 because someone wanted their own children to attend Harvard and stole the funds for education of Nigerian children to make it happen.
░ Corruption is the reason for the rape of young hawkers who are forced on to the streets by hardship, to make a living for their cash strapped families.
░ Many families are dislocated & many are now refugees in their own country and in neighbouring nations because someone did not buy guns and ammunition for the army. Someone bought fake blades for helicopters, and someone wanted to buy mansions for his sons!!!;
░ How many lost their lives to failed banks?******
How many emigrated?
How many received a racial slur because someone took their future in their native nation?
░ Why are we kind to those who stole destinies but merciless to those who took only a minute?
▓ Think-> ***Corruption kills. Corruption impoverishes. Support the war on Corruption.***

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / Corps Members Take Lessons On How To Defend Nigeria Against Her Enemies (Video) / NYSC Batch B Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.