Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) (843 Views)

Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. / Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) by Tripleclick(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
please, Share if you have exprienced it or havr any remedies to treat it

Please it is urgent
Re: Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) by omogin(f): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Why is it urgent? Don't go and hurt yourself o. Anyhow there are often difficult to treat as Africans have curly hairs that tend to grow into the skin and cause irritations.
First reduce your use of collared shirts that constantly rubs the area
Then apply epiderm cream or any other cream that has a mild steroid once daily for a couple of months.
It will gradually disappear.
Goodluck
Re: Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) by Tripleclick(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2016
omogin:
Why is it urgent? Don't go and hurt yourself o. Anyhow there are often difficult to treat as Africans have curly hairs that tend to grow into the skin and cause irritations.
First reduce your use of collared shirts that constantly rubs the area
Then apply epiderm cream or any other cream that has a mild steroid once daily for a couple of months.
It will gradually disappear.
Goodluck
It is urgent cause they are getting too much and keeps spreading.. thanks for the info
Re: Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) by Zionbabe4: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
Tripleclick:
please, Share if you have exprienced it or havr any remedies to treat it

Please it is urgent

Hi, contact me on whatsapp (0703 826 2559).
Re: Bumps At The Back Of The Neck(how Can It Be Treated) by kokomilala(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
I had it in 1998, now it's gone.I've got the solution for preventing and stopping bumps.I shave with razor, but DON'T get bumps.Call me, I'll tell you what to do.

(1) (Reply)

She Welcomed A Boy After Being Told She Was Having A Girl / What Are The Health Benefit Of Kedi Healthcare Massager Equipments / Please Help, My Man Wears Dirty Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.