Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. (12888 Views)

'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Help I Need To Cure Bumps At The Back Of My Neck / How To Cure Bumps At The Back Of The Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by traktion: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
I have had these bumps at the back of my head for as long as I can remember. I really need a remedy and cure for it. Please Help

See image below

Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by kkon(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Go and look for bump stopper in a very gud pharmacy depending on where u are .Scrap off the head and apply it day and night. U will see changes. Used to have this problem until I discovered bump stopper. Try it and see how it works for you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by traktion: 2:48am On Feb 17, 2017
kkon:
Go and look for bump stopper in a very gud pharmacy depending on where u are .Scrap off the head and apply it day and night. U will see changes. Used to have this problem until I discovered bump stopper. Try it and see how it works for you. Cheers

Thank you kkon, can you confirm the one you used is like the one in the attached image. Do you still remember the price range at which you bought it?

Thanks again.

Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by kkon(m): 6:04am On Feb 17, 2017
It written bump stopper 2 and it's within 1500 or there about.

Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by traktion: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
kkon:
It written bump stopper 2 and it's within 1500 or there about.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate this!!
Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by BumpStopper: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
kkon:
To see all Bump Stopper products check this link: https://www.bumpstopper.com/collections/all
We ship international, no problem.
For information check: https://www.bumpstopper.com/blogs/news

Take 15% OFF of your entire purchase with code NAIRALAND

Hope this helps,

Bump Stopper

Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by naijaboy756: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
See marketing strategy cheesy
Re: Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. by Ebuwonders: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
traktion:

Thanks a lot. Appreciate this!!

Bro how far, did it work?

(1) (Reply)

Strengthen Your Sexual Stamina With Asian Black Seed Oil Plus Raw Bee Honey / Health Benefits Of Agbo Jedi Jedi Ingredients And Recipes / Ezcema Fungi Skin Infection. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.