Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Facebook Messenger Adds Groups Voice Calls Feature With A Limits Of 50 People - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Messenger Adds Groups Voice Calls Feature With A Limits Of 50 People (296 Views)

Whatsapp Adds Payment To Its Messaging App / MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Messenger Adds Groups Voice Calls Feature With A Limits Of 50 People by bukasons: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Facebook has hit us with announcement of a new feature coming to its Messenger app that will allow users start up group calls with up to 50 People including friends and family members.
This new feature will start rolling out immediately on both iOS and Android Messenger apps, The update will use the same established group chats within Facebook's messenger as a platform for starting a voice call with the group's members.http://www.flyerstech.com/2016/04/facebook-messenger-adds-groups-voice.html?m=1
Re: Facebook Messenger Adds Groups Voice Calls Feature With A Limits Of 50 People by Rockmyworld(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow that's nice. So as a group we can have a conference call together. Na data go suffer am. Our ISP need to step up and give us better data plan. The world are leaving us behind at a fast speed.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On This.. / My Phone Is Missing Please Help! / I Need An Android Phone Urgently....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.