Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Movie,you Will Never See. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie,you Will Never See. (897 Views)

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Movie,you Will Never See. by misscareer: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Ever thought about making a movie and keeping it in a custom made safe for a hundred years? Well Louis XIII Cognac did.
Starring actor John Malkovich , the movie “100 Years ” envisions the Earth one hundred years from now and will not be released until 2115.
Directed by Robert Rodriguez “100 Years”, the movie you will never see, was inspired by the century of careful craftsmanship and patience it takes to create each decanter of Louis XIII Cognac.
To ensure that “100 Years” remains secure until its official premiere on November 18, 2115, one century from now, the film was placed in a state-of-the-art safe which will open automatically in 100 years when the timing is complete.
One thousand guests from around the world received an exclusive invitation to give to their descendants to attend the premiere of “100 Years”, on November 18, 2115, at the House of Louis XIII in Cognac, France.
Are you curious to get a taste of the movie?
Three teasers have been produced that explore hypothetical visions of what Earth might be like in one hundred years. Each teaser begins with the same dialogue and incorporates the actors, but each presents a different future. One imagines the Earth one hundred years from now overtaken by nature. Another imagines a world ruled by technology, after extraterrestrial exploration when Earth becomes ultra-urbanized and technologically advanced. And the third teaser imagines that humanoid robots have taken control of the earth and humans have to run to escape. They engage viewers to question which vision is closest to tomorrow’s reality.

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Terrible movie. In the next 50 years all the effects would look outdated.

1 Like

Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by sacredsaint(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2016
interesting
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Favolly(f): 12:56am On Apr 23, 2016
Personally, I think that the originality of this idea is absolutely mind blowing..

1 Like

Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Cutehector(m): 2:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Endtime movie.
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by misscareer: 6:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Favolly:
Personally, I think that the originality of this idea is absolutely mind blowing..
Yes,am just wondering what's in the movie...wish I could be alive in 100 years....
not possible though....
great idea from them

1 Like

Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Endtime movie.
Lol.. but it makes brain cha... loving d idea....my children will watch the movie...
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by joseph1832(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Favolly:
Oui, I thought I was mind blowing. grin
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Cutehector(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2016
tollyB:
Lol..
but it makes brain cha...
loving d idea....my children will watch the movie...
I will watch dat movie cheesy grin
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I will watch dat movie cheesy grin
How old will u be then
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2016
tollyB:
How old will u be then
26 tongue
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Favolly(f): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Oui, I thought I was mind blowing. grin
Non! You are not mind blowing undecided
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by itstpia8: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2016
Just checked Robert Rodriguez, he did Spy Kids and Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by Emrixx(f): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmm mind blowing indeed
Re: The Movie,you Will Never See. by joseph1832(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2016
Favolly:

Non! You are not mind blowing undecided
"Denial is the most predictable woman response" tongue

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Lg Tv 39' Inches / Watch Suicide Squad Full Movie Stream Online / First Internet Review Of Baahubali 2 The Conclusion Is Out Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.