Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Top Five Things To Do Before Upgrading Android To Marshmallow - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Five Things To Do Before Upgrading Android To Marshmallow (891 Views)

Facts To Consider Before Upgrading To A New Mobile Device . / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Things To Do Before Upgrading Android To Marshmallow by win10(m): 2:37am On Apr 23, 2016
The android v6.0 marshmallow is the latest android operating system.

Embedded in this new operating system are new features which everyone should try out... But just before you upgrade, here are the:

Device compatibility:The marshmallow is a new OS and so could have some bugs to avoid bricking your device, make sure your phone is listed among devices that can upgrade to it.

Manufacturer Awareness: Even after your device is listed, make sure your phones's manufacturer recommends or permits it.This is necessary because any website can just make list of their own

Back-up old OS: Now that your device is listed and your phone's manufacturer recommends it, i still strongly advice you to back-up your old OS. If after upgrading you experience some bugs or something.

To know more, kindly visit http://www.techeda.com/android/top-things-to-do-before-upgrading-to-android-marshmallow.html
Re: Top Five Things To Do Before Upgrading Android To Marshmallow by Nico4luv: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
op.. thank you...
but can I go back to my 5.1 operating system... I don't like 6.1 .... idid' nt back up d old 1
Re: Top Five Things To Do Before Upgrading Android To Marshmallow by win10(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2016
Yea.. just flash the stock rom.. using sp flash tool or adb. and kindly visit http://www.techeda.com for more android and computer hacks and tips

(1) (Reply)

. / Lenovo Show Off All New Bendable Smartphones And Tablets / Download Kingroot V4.9.3 To Root That Stubborn Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.