Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M (3485 Views)

Tokunbo Leather Golf 4 With Navigation Systemfor Just 1m / Buy A Clean Nissan Serena With 'ac' For Just 1m / (1) 1979 R Model Mack Dump Truck for sale just 1M OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hi all, I have a ford explorer 1999 model for sale,never used in nigeria,its tokunbo ,  Just moved it to abuja.leather seat,sunroof,auto,solid engine.
I have just remodified this advert, it was 1.3m now at a give away of 1m,,first come first serve,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2009
please try to post the pic because i am in kano. what is the milage and the color of the interior.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2009
the exterior is black and color of the leather seat is ash color or light grey.nice tyres all round,very sweet engine,,very fast and quiet on motor way from lagos.just looked through my email and found pic,  feel free to go see ,I would beat the price of same jeep like for like,  so grab a bargain ,, I also have a rover 75 lhd,tokunbo,full leather,automatic,with built in tv,check out the listing, in lagos.

Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 1:34am On Aug 07, 2009
can 800k set the deal.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2009
hi thanks for your offer but you and I know its worth more, 1m and its yours,, its a great bargain,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by DrTosin2(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2009
I love the ride, will 850k close the deal?
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
Thanks , Dr. Tosin,the good thing about the suv is that the engine is in top condition,, it pulls like a train not like certain suvs that are very loud without power.The car drives fast,got power and as I am not in Nigeria but car in abuja, I would say 1.1m is a fair price,,BUT if anyone isnt a time waster as in you see the car want it,,I would accept 1m,final price, first come first serve.I wanted to use the jeep myself and had it dry stored but ended up cancelling my trip to Nigeria.so its never used ,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2009
please what is the milage
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2009
well not sure but I think the mileage is about 80k , with full service history, did I mention its got the sunroof??these cars are known to go up 300k in mileage and still strong,I use same car , an older one 1997, driving from london to france nd germany twice a month,my jaguar cannot attempt those trips and ruggedness,so I know what I am saying.The car is stored in my brothers garage in abuja so has not had any heat from african sun!
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2009
bro if the milage is below 100k i am ready to pay u 900k. please confirm.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2009
vin needed too.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2009
Hi again abba_71, 900K would not seal it am afraid ,, market value ordinarily is about 1.3,,as I said 1.05m is still ideal.you are getting a nice jeep for less than cost price trust me. I have sold over 20 cars this year in abuja with me dry storing this one to use,, but I have to let it go as I am occupying too much space in the house.i do not display my car on the street,
Mileage is 88,011 and the VIN is 1fmdu34e5xzb85743,
thanks.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hi again all that sent emails to my box ,,@johncoco as I said1.05m is ok for it,@adamjaga,if u add just 100k to the 950 its 1.05m, trust me this jeep has not suffered like other jeeps,, its well maintained, has no accidents ,,check vin,,the engine is very clean,,and the l;eather seats are immaculate,,
anyway,, first come first serve,,wht I wld say is anyone who is ready and has got cash then I wld consider a very reasonable reduction on day of purchase and tell my brother to fill the tank for you!
thanks,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
@abbas71, my price is reasonable however like i said to other pple who have showed interest,, if u come for it and cash ready i wld definitely reduce something reasonable for you,
thnks
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 9:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
what is your brothers number.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
hi abbas 71,,his number is 08055768961, just put in your mind you would be getting a good bargain when u go for the car,great tokunbo jeep, dry stored for little money,,I would also advise that that being the case you should make plans soon as I am considering another offer,
thanks.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2009
good day please can u post more pix. it would help me much. does it have third row seat. thank u.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
thanks all,for ur interests, I have decided to make it a buy it now price of 1m.
@abbas_71, I have posted all the pics with me.It hasnt got a third row seat, however the large space complements for this, there is enough room for it but as these cars are meant to double as suvs and town cruising they are made to be sophosticated but simple,, If you want to come and view, and you intend to pay then we could be kind enough to take into consideration your cash as at the day of viewing,,What i tell people is that a serious buyer would come view car and decide what he can pay for it,what I would assure you however is that be the first to come view as you would be smiling back to Kano with a bargain jeep , and I would satisfy you, so that you can help bring me more customers , dont be carried away with big names and some used jeeps may have had a lot of usge but as with jeeps you would not know, The good thing is that, THIS EXPLORER IS A TOKUNBO AT RIDICULOUSLY LOW PRICE WITH BLACK AS ITS COLOR,
@dr Tosin you are getting close too,,,add just over a hundred and its yours, we would make it a bargain for anyone who goes for it!
still available
Reduced to 1m and first come first serve,,lets hear from you guys,
contact 08055768961,,(my brother) to arrange viewing and potential bargain,,
good luck
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
i talked to ur brother he promised to send more pix to my mail. i will decide when i see them. i am expecting the pix on thursday.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
@abbas71,, sorry I do not have any pics here as I am abroad and car is in Nigeria,,the picture I post here was the picture I took before I exported it, I have spoken to my brother and he has promised to send you other pictures as you guys have spoken.I have told him to post them here too.
@adamjaga,thanks for your email, insisting on 950 without coming to view isnt ideal, if you come view you would even pay me more than 1m that am asking for,,
guys lets put ourselves in others shoes, it is indeed a give away @ 1m,trust me,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:32am On Aug 15, 2009
@abbas71,, did u get the pictures that my brother emailed to you?and whats ur final offerlet me know if still interested as I am ready to sell asap,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by coolnature: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2009
ford explorer needed urgently call 08053861502 Abayomi
yomi_osho2000@yahoo.com
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
@coolnature as we have spoken on phone before your phone went off,,(battery or something) sorry I cannot arrange for the jeep to be taken to lagos from abuja,,As a matter of fact i just moved it from lagos to make more profit but owing to my other urgent commitments I am deciding to sell anyway less than cost price.
I see you are a ready buyer and as such I can pay for your flight/or your mechanic's flight from lagos to abuja if we reach a deal.means you havent lost either way and you are getting a deal at 1m, If you get there I am sure you would be happy to add more to what am asking for.There is always a time to make profit but when in quick sales one makes losses.In this instance , I am making a loss to give way to urgent commitments.
As a reminder, its got leather seats,auto,sunroof,ac,solid engine,low mileage,alloy wheels premium sound system,clean solid body,good shocks and rugged,,
let me know what you decide,
@others showing interest same applies,,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2009
still there 1m
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2009
finally my brother has taken the pics for me,,
u can see the richness of a ford explorer at give away price,, I am not expecting to go below 1m,but I could consider your transport from point of departure so everyone can be happy,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2009
bro the car doesnt look tokombo. r u sure that it is the same one u posted before. please explain. cheerz.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2009
Yep, never used in Nigeria, the camera used by my bro doesnt do it justice,, The only journey it did was when I moved it from lagos to abuja, never registered and anyone who buys this jeep would not touch the engine for another 2 yrs,,cos its very sound,
it has never been registered and the mud on the tyres is moving it round the yard where I store my other cars,,it would be fully valeted b4 buyer collects .how does a tokunbo car look??clean??after it has been washed very well to appease buyers, ??the cars frm cotonou look dirty but after washed u wld think they have never even driven 10 yards,,,
anyway if u still interested let me know,, got someone who wanna come next saturday to view,,,but wanting to sell b4 then,,
first come first serve, !
thanks
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by coolnature: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
you are a lttle bit anonymous no phone number
no email when u called your number was hidden
need details
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2009
I was calling from abroad,, car is with my brother in abuja,, abba71 has spoken to my brother,,feel free to email me ,, statehousegovt@yahoo.com or speak to my brother in abuja 08055768961,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2009
hi all , the camera does nt do the car justice,, it is a very dark metallic black,,maybe I shld ask my brother to retake it,, and wash the car!
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
please we need a closer pix for the interior and exterior. cheerz.
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
@abbas,, u wld understand that I am not in nigeria. My brother has assited me by taking the pics he can,, what remains if u are a serious buyer is to go see for youself as I am telling you that the pictures he took did not do the car justice. even if I reduce the price to 100k I can see people like to hagle here but cnt make efforts to go see what they haggling on,
As a reminder yet again, it is a very dark metallic black,, very very clean inside,, nice leather,,thats all I can say,
Someone is coming to view on saturday,, u may like to come too,, or it may even go b4 then,, but what I can assure you and any other person is that you are getting a bargain,
@coolnature,, we spoke on phone and I explained why i cnt move it down to lagos as i am abroad,so think abt it,, if you cld send a mechanic or someone who knows abt cars and engines,, You wld be sure that you wld recieve a message saying dont miss the ride,,,
its on a first come first serve basis, I hope the person who buys it can tell others later what he bought for everyone to see here,
goodluck,

(1) (2) (Reply)

2003 Bmw 325i For Sale. / Clean 04 Vw Tourage For Sale,asking Price:n2.950m, See Pictures:+229-99748098 / Which Is Better, A 2001 Toyota Camry Or A 2002 Honda Babyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.