Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M (3489 Views)

Tokunbo Leather Golf 4 With Navigation Systemfor Just 1m / Buy A Clean Nissan Serena With 'ac' For Just 1m / (1) 1979 R Model Mack Dump Truck for sale just 1M OBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by abbas71: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2009
no need to vex. i am in kano so dont blame me. your brother has to know better. there was no need for u to talk like that. as i said i am in kano. cheerz
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2009
@abbas
my brother I no vex atall,, why should I vex??,, I am just explaining car business,, or any other kind of business,, but as per cars even if you price,, you need to go see what you are pricing,,, very important,, check it,, and if you like it then you can bargain,, thats what I mean,
kano is not too far frm abuja,, I have a guy in lagos who i spoke to on phone,, his name is coolnature,,,check his posts here,, he is trying to go see the car but because of his work he may send someone,, that sounds to me like a serious buyer ,,he even offered we share the cost of taking it to lagos but as i am not in nigeria he may have to come to abuja,,so lagos to abuja and kano to abuja
if you are serious ,see the car,, which I am sure you wld buy,, then i can consider the cost of transporting yourself and FILL THE TANK BACK TO YOUR BASE,,
THAT ONE NA BONUS,,,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2009
still there and intact ,, to be viwed saturday,, first come first serve,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
still intact!
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
@abbas, are u still interested,, let me know so maybe we could seal the deal,
@coolnature i shall give you a very good discount if you come and view
@drtosin,, are you still interested,, would discount the asking price,,
final concession before first person comes view,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 3:50am On Aug 21, 2009
VIEWINGS THIS WEEKEND, AM SURE IT WLD GO THIS WEEKEND,,BE THE ONE TO GET THE BARGAIN FOR LESS!
CAR IS VERY VERY CLEAN IN AND OUT,,PICTURES HERE DONT DO IT JUSTICE AS CAMERA USED WAS SOME ANCIENT ONE,,LOL,,
VERY DARK METALLIC BLACK, DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE,,08055768961 TO VIEW,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2009
still there,, for caller please sorrymy brother wasnt in abuja saturday as he travelled for a wedding, he is back now,, please call him again and schedule the visit to view,,
just 999,000k,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
give me his number let me see the car tmrw.
i'm in abuja.
my number is 07036560700
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2009
@datniggaak,,,
his number is 08055768961,,,,I would tell him to call me as soon as you are there if you want us to talk price,, I shall call you later too around 6 pm, as I am just finishing from work,,be sure to get a good bargain,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
datnigga,,, gt the number??
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
going, going,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by feyibumi(f): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
Hi, is this car still available email me on mercyolajide@yahoo.com
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
yes, it is ,,am abroad and my brother was here and car parked in his house in abuja ,, but he is now back in ABUJA,, CAR IS IN ABUJA,, if you like to view let me know here or call him on 08055768961, car was 1.3,, now with a final reduction of 999,000k,,,first come first serve, never used in Nigeria,, perfect engine, its a land train,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
grin,,,several calls,, first come first serve,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
offer received from 2 pple,, going, 999k
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by DatNiggaAk(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
bandore,
sorry i was out of town.i just got back.
i've been trying your brothas number but its not going through.
holla!!
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
wld give u a call,, although his phone is ok,, try again,, and let me knw if u still dont get through,,, its 08055768961,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by DatNiggaAk(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
he is not picking his call
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
ok chief, I am sure he is driving in noisy traffic,, wld give him a call and call you back as soon as practicable,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
just called him nw ,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2009
@ callers,, happy viewing today and hope u grab the biggest bargain,
@others,, beat other callers and go view first and grab bargain
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
happy viewing
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by oranges(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Hi, Bandore, I saw the ford in GWARIMPA this morning, I presumed is ur brother test driving it in the rain grin grin grin. HAPPY SALES
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2009
yes,, you are very correct,, car has been moved from his house to his place of work where it would be viewed,, he is scared for people to come view in the house,,lol, is it clean??and for the big boys??
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2009
@feyibunmi,, sorry he has moved car to gwarinpa,, as he said u came so you could see it,, but good idea you have made another arrangement to come view ,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2009
viewing for sunday, and wednesday,, be quick, definitely first to view would buy, cos its big quality at cheap price,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2009
to be viewed for wednesday,, snick in b4 wednesday,, last price is 999k with buyer getting tips,,,be quick
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by feyibumi(f): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2009
my brother checked the car , why you nigeria can not be trusted , the ford was 1983 and its was right hand converted to left an deverything just wrong with that car , beware of nairaland ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
mr feyibunmi,, why are u so daft, 1983 for a ford that has got its original papers that with it, it is a 1999 ford,,
just piss off the thread,,,
if u dont have money to pay just piss off,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
sold,
Re: SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M by bandore(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2009
sold
sold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Better, A 2001 Toyota Camry Or A 2002 Honda Babyboy / 2001 Honda Odyssey / 2004 Mercedes Benz Ml 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.