Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Do I Order From Konga? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Order From Konga? (2236 Views)

I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 / Is This Camon Cx Real From Konga . / My Infinix Hot 4 X557 Finally Arrived From Konga, so feel free to ask anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Order From Konga? by pinkiberry(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2016
hi guys am in Owerri and I need to order something from konga, how much is their delivery fee to Owerri? will they bring what I ordered to my house? how do I go order something?
Re: How Do I Order From Konga? by shocker007(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2016
pinkiberry:
hi guys am in Owerri and I need to order something from konga, how much is their delivery fee to Owerri? will they bring what I ordered to my house? how do I go order something?

They deliver anywhere in the country.
Visit konga.com
Register and Buy. You will see your shipping fee before payment

It's as simple as that.
Re: How Do I Order From Konga? by joey150(m): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2016
Visit their site...look for what you want and click buy. Its pretty straighforward.
Re: How Do I Order From Konga? by bongolistik(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
Here is a complete breakdown with image illustrations of how you can easily order items from Konga
http://highteknology.com/2014/08/how-to-shop-online-on-konga.html
Re: How Do I Order From Konga? by pinkiberry(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2016
shocker007:

They deliver anywhere in the country. Visit konga.com Register and Buy. You will see your shipping fee before payment
It's as simple as that.
thankyou very much.
Re: How Do I Order From Konga? by pinkiberry(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2016
bongolistik:
Here is a complete breakdown with image illustrations of how you can easily order items from Konga
http://highteknology.com/2014/08/how-to-shop-online-on-konga.html
do they have "pay after delivery" ? cause I dont like taking risks.
Re: How Do I Order From Konga? by augster(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
pinkiberry:
do they have "pay after delivery" ? cause I dont like taking risks.
You can chat me up on Whatsapp 08100041548.. I can help you place your orders on both Jumia and Konga, you get to pay on delivery and subsidized delivery rates

(1) (Reply)

Cubot H2 With Monster Battery 5000mah And 3gb Ram Also Wireless Charging / Gbese: Iphone 7 Explodes In China / J7 Pro 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.