Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 (4966 Views)

Iphone 6s 64gb With Pack @47,500 / Tecno’s New Camon X Is Launching On April 5th / Is This Camon Cx Real From Konga . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Mrviktor(m): 5:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Unbelievable bah..well the day before yesterday. Konga had a massive unexplainable glitch on their system. And I took advantage.. https://www.nairaland.com/3988948/camon-cx-real-konga#59582167 I even posted it on nairaland.and yesterday the package arrived. I wan mad.. CX that's 57,000 on a normal day. The funny part is when I check my orders the CX is still showing 47k but as soon as I click on it to order again its now showing 55,000...

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by TDonald: 6:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Another Shitty phone marketer undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by shedy03(m): 7:31am On Aug 18, 2017
with that amount, I would acquire a beast called oukitel k6000 pro with FHD display, 3G ram, 32G ROM, octacore processor, 6000mah battery, etc.

11 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by emmeyjay500: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
So many people want to go into farming but like every other business it requires skill and expertise

That is why I have put together over 250 practical ebooks from top training institutes and research centres
From this ebooks you will learn about
Plantain and banana farming
Rice planting and processing
Pineapple,
vegetables
tomatoes
cucumber
pepper
maize
soyabeans and other legumes
mushroom production and sales
Moringa farming
Fruth farming
Setting up and running a green house farm
and other lucrative crops
You will also get materials on organic farming like;
Production of compost
Vermiculture(earthworm farming)

You will also get materials on
Bee and honey production
Beef and dairy cattle production
Goat rearing
Poultry production (quill, chicken,turkey,duck etc,)
Pig
Snail farming
Rabbit production and processing
Fish farming and aquaculture
Grass cutter farming and many more

Including Materials on food processing
How to make cassava chips and flour
How to make potatoes chips and flour
Honey processing
How to parkage agricultural​ products

You will also get materials on
Using ICT agricultural for marketing
Creating and Running a farmers cooperative
Sourcing for funds
Writing well detailed agricultural business plan
And also learn new ways of agricultural production

You will get all this materials and more for just a stipend of #2000
To get this offer
Call or send a message (WhatsApp and telegram) to me on 08162903890

*This is the season to go into agriculture and adequate knowledge is the key*
*Don't just rush into agricultural Get Knowledge about it first*
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Mrviktor:
Unbelievable bah..well the day before yesterday. Konga had a massive unexplainable glitch on their system. And I took advantage.. https://www.nairaland.com/3988948/camon-cx-real-konga#59582167 I even posted it on nairaland.and yesterday the package arrived. I wan mad.. CX that's 57,000 on a normal day. The funny part is when I check my orders the CX is still showing 47k but as soon as I click on it to order again its now showing 55,000...
C5 16gb + 2gb ram MediaTek MT6753
C7 16gb +2gb ram MediaTek MT6753
C8 16gb + 1gb ram MediaTek MT6753
C9 16gb +2gb ram MediaTek MT6753
CX 16gb + 2gb ram MediaTek MT6753

Tecno recycling the same garbage over and over with higher price for some ignorant Nigerians.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by henry007(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
I thought you would post a picture of the phone with link sef
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by boy16(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
tecno camon cx is the worst phone of 2017

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by emeraldknytt(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2017
CHESTER48:

C8 16gb + 2gb ram MediaTek MT6753

Tecno recycling the same garbage over and over with higher price for some ignorant Nigerians.
Baba, no dey talk that one. Do you even know other processor types besides the M6753... Camon C5 na M6735, Camon C8 na M6737... Una go just open mouth to cast Tecno and co. Like say una no know say na them deliver una from samsung and iphone supremacy

7 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by deriod(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Baba, no dey talk that one. Do you even know other processor types besides the M6753... Camon C5 na M6735, Camon C8 na M6737... Una go just open mouth to cast Tecno and co. Like say una no know say na them deliver una from samsung and iphone supremacy
please do you think I can still see a brand new c5 to buy in d market
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
emeraldknytt:

I don't get Ur point.but they us Mt 6753 and u said c8 use mt6737. Lol. So I even raised them sef. I didn't now they were using lower mt6737 instead of mt6753.lol tecno and their substandard phones everywhere.. There was a post where a girl bought cx for 47k.she screenshot the antutu and the cx was mt6750.omo me don Taya for low class phones of this fools

Let me ease Ur stress with pix

3 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2017
deriod:

Finally some1 that has a brain on this thread. It's better you buy the c5. Since they all pose same setting, graphics card, Camara blah blah. Than to waste your money to buy the latest with same spec. So I don't know the price though u didn't quote me.. But u just made a nice move

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Orator2383: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2017
CHESTER48:

C8 16gb + 2gb ram MediaTek MT6753

Must you post if you don't know about Phone? Go do your research and corrrect your ignorant post

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by lavenderjade(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mrviktor:

You should be ashamed of urself

Now this is what we call android..
My own skin MIUI
Ram 4gb

4 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Orator2383:
Must you post if you don't know about Phone? Go do your research and corrrect your ignorant post
what did this one come from.what do you knw about phones. If I quote u again make I die
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
lavenderjade:

You should be ashamed of urself

Now this is what we call android..
My own skin MIUI
Ram 4gb

Boss. At times, it better to let the ignorant remain ignorant.
BTW, are you using both Sims for browsing?
How is Glo network in your area?

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by datyorubaboy: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
What is wrong with this one?
boy16:
tecno camon cx is the worst phone of 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by haconjy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
its good at that price...but am waiting for the second hand
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by omoalajah(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
She leave people with their ignorance
datyorubaboy:
What is wrong with this one?
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by missslimzy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buy new one na .. Hanhan na
haconjy:
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by missslimzy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buy new one na .. Hanhan na .
haconjy:
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by emeraldknytt(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
CHESTER48:

I don't get Ur point.but they us Mt 6753 and u said c8 use mt6737. Lol. So I even raised them sef. I didn't now they were using lower mt6737 instead of mt6753.lol tecno and their substandard phones everywhere.. There was a post where a girl bought cx for 47k.she screenshot the antutu and the cx was mt6750.omo me don Taya for low class phones of this fools

Let me ease Ur stress with pix

I can feel radiantly your outburst without proper consideration. Antutu BM is an App, just like any other app, prone to bugs (malfunction or misinterpretation) and open to updates. Truth is, with everyday programme like utility apps, phone app, video streaming and watching et cetera, you won't find much speed difference with both processors when paired with ample RAM storage... All this one that you are making mouth like say na you dey do the phone, no dey move me at all. The Tecno that you dey castigate sef will be a major brand... Na just time and by that time, you will be forced to buy their 65,000naira phone for 125,000 just as samsung and co. have achieved or you purchase the upcoming brand, which i know you will still cast like you are doing judging from the above.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by emeraldknytt(m): 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
deriod:

My brother, don't mind that drooling slob.. I rarely use offensive words on NL but i couldn't help but shake my head at his ignorance and bias. You might be lucky to find one at a nearby store or phone outlet but i can't guarantee if the phone will still be available for sale.
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by lavenderjade(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
careytommy7:

Boss. At times, it better to let the ignorant remain ignorant.
BTW, are you using both Sims for browsing?
How is Glo network in your area?

Yeah i use both.. But 9mobile is faster.
Glo de try wella fr night.
I buy etisalat data from a guy in kaduna.. 1500 for 5gb and 3k for 11.5gb
U can buzz me on whatsapp
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
lavenderjade:

Yeah i use both.. But 9mobile is faster.
Glo de try wella fr night.
I buy etisalat data from a guy in kaduna.. 1500 for 5gb and 3k for 11.5gb
U can buzz me on whatsapp
OK. Will buzz you wen my RN4 arrives.
Also, they all 4G Ltd enabled sims right?
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by deriod(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
emeraldknytt:
My brother, don't mind that drooling slob.. I rarely use offensive words on NL but i couldn't help but shake my head at his ignorance and bias. You might be lucky to find one at a nearby store or phone outlet but i can't guarantee if the phone will still be available for sale.

OK thanks
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by lavenderjade(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
careytommy7:

OK. Will buzz you wen my RN4 arrives.
Also, they all 4G Ltd enabled sims right?

The etisalat is 4g sim.. D mumu glo is 3g sim

D glo is 4g sim and d etisalat is 3g sim

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
lavenderjade:

The etisalat is 4g sim.. D mumu glo is 3g sim

Your Glo sim is a 4g sim... It's indicated there Glo Lte...Only Glo 4g sims Has Lte attached to their carrier name
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
emeraldknytt:
I can feel radiantly your outburst without proper consideration. Antutu BM is an App, just like any other app, prone to bugs (malfunction or misinterpretation) and open to updates. Truth is, with everyday programme like utility apps, phone app, video streaming and watching et cetera, you won't find much speed difference with both processors when paired with ample RAM storage... All this one that you are making mouth like say na you dey do the phone, no dey move me at all. The Tecno that you dey castigate sef will be a major brand... Na just time and by that time, you will be forced to buy their 65,000naira phone for 125,000 just as samsung and co. have achieved or you purchase the upcoming brand, which i know you will still cast like you are doing judging from the above.

I will be the last to buy tecno products. Unless, they produce real product worth my money, but they can't. See tecno or infinix or gionee or etc. Are for medium or average Nigerians who can't afford to spend huge money on phones. Not all fingers are equal. If u start earning salary of 1million a month I dare you, you will have iPhone 7 and Samsung s8..u won't ever use tecno in your life. I'm running NBA 2k17,i dare u to run it on the highest tecno phone atleast in low Setting. They keep producing 2gb ram. Forever no upgrade. They will come and claim 16mp with 16mp front. Haha, but the both of us know that it's just on paper. And size of mp don't justify how good a pix is. But they can decive the ignorant people to think its just good. I uploaded a pix, I didn't expect u to quote me again. Antutu bm, if it is fake then who would the company's run it. Sammy run antutu, apple run antutu, LG, HTC, Motorola, nexus, etc. Why? Actually u could have said that antutu is on paper, but in real life u won't notice the speed difference. I said she used a ụtụ to display mt6755. Not bm thank you

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by lavenderjade(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
KillerFrost:

Your Glo sim is a 4g sim... It's indicated there Glo Lte...Only Glo 4g sims Has Lte attached to their carrier name

Sorry na error bro
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by tzoracle: 1:16am On Aug 19, 2017
lavenderjade:

Yeah i use both.. But 9mobile is faster. Glo de try wella fr night. I buy etisalat data from a guy in kaduna.. 1500 for 5gb and 3k for 11.5gb U can buzz me on whatsapp
bro, Abeg I need that your kaduna contact o
Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by emeraldknytt(m): 4:39am On Aug 19, 2017
CHESTER48:

I will be the last to buy tecno products. Unless, they produce real product worth my money, but they can't. See tecno or infinix or gionee or etc. Are for medium or average Nigerians who can't afford to spend huge money on phones. Not all fingers are equal. If u start earning salary of 1million a month I dare you, you will have iPhone 7 and Samsung s8..u won't ever use tecno in your life. I'm running NBA 2k17,i dare u to run it on the highest tecno phone atleast in low Setting. They keep producing 2gb ram. Forever no upgrade. They will come and claim 16mp with 16mp front. Haha, but the both of us know that it's just on paper. And size of mp don't justify how good a pix is. But they can decive the ignorant people to think its just good. I uploaded a pix, I didn't expect u to quote me again. Antutu bm, if it is fake then who would the company's run it. Sammy run antutu, apple run antutu, LG, HTC, Motorola, nexus, etc. Why? Actually u could have said that antutu is on paper, but in real life u won't notice the speed difference. I said she used a ụtụ to display mt6755. Not bm thank you

You know your stuff, i know mine... I am not a tecnofan but i can see a glaringly positive difference and improvement in the quality of brand and design.... That your NBA 2K17 will run properly on a 2GB ram device, let alone the 3Gb and 4Gb ram... Why? Optimization ni koko. If a game is well optimized for a certain processor type (SD or MTK or Exynos or Kirin) such game will run with almost no lag, as far as the RAM requirement is catered for.

You keep talking about 3GB and 4GB RAM- Bia, you never hear of the phantom series (flagship for dia own domot). If you know how tecno take do their stratus you no go dey complain... Lemme break it down,
Phantom series - High end devices (best in everything)
Y series - former budget devices (model died with kitkat 4.4.4)
Camon series - for the selfie lovers and photo addicts, Recent launch shows that its not just about how a person looks on camera but how the camera (phone) itself looks.
W series - Budget devices from marshmallow till date.
Boom series - A joke that was supposed to be their Music amplifying smartphone for the guys with small heads and huge headphones (audiophiles)
I could go on and on but every smartphone has a focus: L series has the battery back up... You just can't write that off.

.... And I didn't say Antutu BM is fake but it is an app, just like every other app, prone to bugs (malware and misinterpretation) and open to update.... I can point out a few flaws from your post but that isn't the issue... If i prolly earn one mil, a stipend compared to what one PSG guy earns, in a month... Who go buy iphone wey dem dey release every year when better MSI lappy dey ground... Mtcheew undecided

In common parlance ehn... Either choose to buy or look away.. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Bought A New Camon CX From Konga For 47,500 by Ennyholar: 7:14am On Aug 19, 2017
Camon CX is nice phone for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Bis On Techno Android Phone / Differences Btw Airtel Monthly Subscription / See The 4 Sim Phone Invented By A Nigerian In Ekiti State... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.