Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Two Yet To Be Published Books. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Two Yet To Be Published Books. (698 Views)

Are You Between Ages 11 And 21? Do You Want To Be Published? This Is Your Chance / My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! / My Book: Soon To Be Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Two Yet To Be Published Books. by suasmablow(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2009
I HAVE A PASSION FOR LITRARY CREATIVITY ESPECIALLY FOR WRITING POEMS AND BOOKS.I HAVE OVER 15 POEMS AT PRESENT TO MY CREDIT AND IS INTENDING TO PUBLISH MY BOOKS.ONE ADDRESSING MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIPS AND THE OTHER DIDACTIC STORIES .HOWEVER,I AM SHORT OF FUNDS ,AN EDITOR AND A PROOF-READY.PLAESE IF ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA IN MAKING THIS DREAM A REALITY BOTH FINANCIALLY AND OTHERWISE I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE IT BY REPLYING DIRECTLY TO SUANU4U@YAHOO.COM

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On The Effect Of A Badly Contructed Business Writing / Psychology Of Selling / Books On Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.