Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! (978 Views)

Are You Between Ages 11 And 21? Do You Want To Be Published? This Is Your Chance / My Book: Soon To Be Published / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
Get back to me if you can publish it...
Re: My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by oneshine: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
hello fellow,
i can help you self-publish the novel with great quality-i mean with classical quality.if u have got some change i will assist u,u dont ve to ve all the money in the world to self-publish fast-call me on 08074581149,008068057134 or email easybliss1@yahoo.com.am ardent to help
timilehin
Re: My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by mortee: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
Hi Jobfront,
The first step to getting published is to run your writings through a professional copy-editor. I hope you don't belong to the league of writers who erroneously believe that once they can write, they don't need to consult an editor again. For more information, you can reach me on crossdotmedia@gmail.com. At krosdot Media, we help you "write right!"
Re: My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2011
I was thinking of traditional publishers, not vanity publishers cos i am afraid i don't want to invest further thing like finance, after investing my time, talent and emotions to make out the stories,

@Mortee, i am not considering self-publishing, so i think the publisher would take care of the editing and others, thanks though. My story deserves a reputable recognition, believe me, i may post some excerpts here in due course.
Re: My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by mortee: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
Jobfront, I understand what you mean by not being ready to invest more than you have already done into the writing. But I want you to know that it is not the job of a publisher to proofread and edit your work for you. But you may just never get to hear about these processes because the publisher would have charged the cost of doing these tasks for you along with his publishing fees. Another thing you should not rule out in investing more of your time and finance if you really want to get your works published; except you are thinking of selling the right to a publisher who really wants the story. I may have more info for you if you will reach me via the email address I posted earlier. Wish you the best!
Re: My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2011
Thank you so much for your concern, i will do as you directed. Thank you.
Re: My 2 Novels Need To Be Published Pls! by Matrin(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
AM A SECULATED WRITER WHO'S IN NEED OF A PUBLISHER TO WORK ON MY CAPTIVATING TRAGIC LOVE STORY TITLED DILEMMA BECOMES UNREALISTIC AND MY ENDOWED COLLEGE ADVENTURE BOOK GRIEVOUS AFFLICTIONS

ALSO I JUST CONCLUDED A TALE ABOUT THE NIGERIAN 2011 NORTHERN ELECTION VIOLENCE WHICH HAD CLAIMED THE LIVES OF NOT MORE THAN 30 YOUTH CORP MEMBERS(NYSC) IN APRIL DURING THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENTIAL AND CO ELECTIONS THE STORY IS HEART RENDERING AND TRUST ME IT INCLUDES LOVE AND ROMANCE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING THE SCRIPT CONTACT ME BY SENDING A MAIL TO matrinnoon@fastmail.com or call +2348130996217

(1) (Reply)

Using Performance Poetry And Spoken Word To Honour God In Church / My Name Is BINGO! / Mother Mary's Poem For Baby Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.