Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm (3338 Views)

Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics / The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm / Boy Fights Over His Grilfriend In Sapele, Loses His Arm (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm by Adeevah(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Finally, fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter from Monday!! I new it! President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at 60 Naira per litter starting from Monday, 25th April, 2016. President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in less than a week, he made it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, 60 Naira will = 1 Dollar and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it will become one Naira - one Dollar. President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that right time is now. He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my Tv exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word, "Corruption" and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a Dream. I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions...[b][/b]

We have a new coat of arm now...find it out

#Lala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm by Adeevah(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol...E get power
Re: The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm by amtaken(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Thank you Mr. President.

More power to your tiny elbows sir.

Mxm.

1 Like

Re: The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm by treasuredkids(f): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Chai!!! grin this is hillarious
Re: The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm by SurefireAsoOke: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kudos to who did this bt what's the name of the gen, also the nozzle should be inside the fuel tank.
Re: The Change Is Here: Nigeria's New Coat Of Arm by dplordx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Whats this? angry

(1) (Reply)

MEET Emma Nwaude The Man Who Carried Out The Biggest Scam In Nigerian History / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money / Man Paraded Naked For Raping Lady And Trying To Pluck Out Her Eyes In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.