Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Lady Narrates How Four Men She Dated Die After Breaking Up With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Narrates How Four Men She Dated Die After Breaking Up With Her (554 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / #EndSARSBrutality: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Narrates How He Was "Chased & Shot At" / Stella Damasus Tells Deeply Personal Story Of Being Abused By A Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Four Men She Dated Die After Breaking Up With Her by Bonaguy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2016

A lady shared this photo of her four ex boyfriends who died after breaking up with her. She said she started to believe she’s bad luck when her forth ex boyfriend died but I think she’s more than that! The photo has since gone viral on internet.

http://www.nonsosblog.com/news/lady-narrates-how-four-men-she-dated-die-after-breaking-up-with-her/
Re: Lady Narrates How Four Men She Dated Die After Breaking Up With Her by darelar(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
She must have gotten all the attention she's seeking by now. If truly, she's more than bad luck but she's has a great curse.

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Staggers At Celebrity Football Match In Ghana(photos) / Wizkid Is The Only Nigeria Act On The Global Itunes Artists Charts, [Snapshot] / DJ Cuppy Denies Reports That She's Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.