Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? (960 Views)

Where To Buy Shoes At Wholesales Price In Lagos?? Any Suggestion? / Akodessewa Fetish Market, Lome Togo: The World's Largest Voodoo Market (Graphic) / Any Nairalander Who Can Pickup (mg) Money Sent To Kentucky, Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? by montanaguy(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am thinking lately of going to Lome to buy shoes and any other commodities I can sell here in Nigeria and make some gains. I have not been to Lome before. Who is currently into the business of buying shoes from Lome? How do I start? What's the minimum capital to go with as a first timer? Which bank has a branch in Lome I can open an account with here in Nigeria and withdraws in Lome? What are the problems I will encounter at the boarder and what to do? Where do I board a vehicle to Lome? Thanks
Re: Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? by donk552(m): 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sneaker in lome cost 10000cfa for new and 6000cfa for fairly used
Re: Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? by lekejob(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Following
Re: Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? by futurerex: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Shift wink
Re: Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Go to aba.. You won't regret it
Re: Any Nairalander Who Goes To Lome To Buy Shoes? by Caesar795: 2:09pm On May 01, 2019
wetin dey for Aba compared with lome togo and tokpa market in Benin.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #250,000 With Peugeot Boxer Delivering Bus Monthly / Start Your Hairline Business With As Little As 150,000 / Apply Now For The 1-million Naira Sabmiller Kickstart Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.