Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me (2652 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Workforce Invite, Who Is With Me On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by debbie(f): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
I know someone that was invited....the person doesnt even know anything about them..Do you know any thing about them.cheers
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
debbie:
I know someone that was invited....the person doesnt even know anything about them..Do you know any thing about them.cheers

itz an insurance company. formerly union insurance company or sth. it was acquired by a multinational company. don't know if itz a marketing job
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by debbie(f): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ohk,i dont know anything about all these insurance companies..i think they invited her for unit manager.Anyway i am trying to gather necessary info that can help.cheers
kayvinci:

itz an insurance company. formerly union insurance company or sth. it was acquired by a multinational company. don't know if itz a marketing job
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
debbie:
Ohk,i dont know anything about all these insurance companies..i think they invited her for unit manager.Anyway i am trying to gather necessary info that can help.cheers

no position was stated in d message I received
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by debbie(f): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Alright....oya i am throwing it open to the house,please if you have any information or idea about them kindly come in and share.
kayvinci:

no position was stated in d message I received
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
debbie:

pls help me ask DAT person u know d position he or she applied for . am not in Lagos. wanna know if itz worth it for me to travel down
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by wennysignature: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
I got the invite too,I applied for d post of a unit manager. Am not certain yet if I will go because am in imostate.
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
wennysignature:
I got the invite too,I applied for d post of a unit manager. Am not certain yet if I will go because am in imostate.

ok....thanks for the info....itz a multinational insurance company. if only we could get info on their salary and other benefits. we would know if it's worth it. am not in Lagos too
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2016
kayvinci:

ok....thanks for the info....itz a multinational insurance company. if only we could get info on their salary and other benefits. we would know if it's worth it. am not in Lagos too

A unit manager is in charge of a group of RA's(Risk Advisors) and you are expected to lead the team to achieve targets given by the company. As at December just before Green Oaks Global Holdings, bought over Union Assurance and launched in January, the UM's were basically lounging as all the work was done by their RA'S. It's when the RA's aren't producing the UM has cause for worry. The pay as at then for a UM was 80plus, dunno about now. I hope this helps...
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 24, 2016
dazzle101:

A unit manager is in charge of a group of RA's(Risk Advisors) and you are expected to lead the team to achieve targets given by the company. As at December just before Green Oaks Global Holdings, bought over Union Assurance and launched in January, the UM's were basically lounging as all the work was done by their RA'S. It's when the RA's aren't producing the UM has cause for worry. The pay as at then for a UM was 80plus, dunno about now. I hope this helps...

thanks for d info...don't know what position am being invited for. are we all being for the post of a unit manager? I don't have any experience in d insurance industry
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
dazzle101:

read d details of the job advert. itz a marketing job
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
kayvinci:

read d details of the job advert. itz a

marketing job

You've been invited for the post of an RA or UM!
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=dazzle101 post=44996148]

You've been invited for the post of an RA or UM! [/quote
it wasn't stated in d invite
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
dazzle101:

You've been invited for the post of an RA or UM!

it wasn't stated in the message I received
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Abebioge(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2016
For RA(risk advisors) its pure marketing but UM,dat i cant say.
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by nurez305(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yeah, the position was not stated in the message but I remember they advertise a post for unit manager which I applied for.

The position should be for unit manager, please who have been to their interview before should educate us on what to research on.

Thank you
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by honeyhoney(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
This job dosnt not worth the stress at all, the job is for R.A and not unit manager.

Na wa Ooooooo.

Who else was with me at their office today?
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
honeyhoney:
This job dosnt not worth the stress at all, the job is for R.A and not unit manager.

Na wa Ooooooo.

I was invited but the didn't go.....figured out it was a marketing job....au did it go?
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by intuit(f): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2016
It's not worth it how?? I got an invite from them and am suppose to go tmr, Pls how did it go?? So i don't waste my t-fare plus my time..
honeyhoney:

Na wa Ooooooo.

Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by intuit(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Pls who is going tmr
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by honeyhoney(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2016
They have sent me a message for the training section....who else got that

1 Like

Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by honeyhoney(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Nurez305
Re: Ensure Insurance Nigeria Invite...... Who's Wit Me by nurez305(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2016
I got it too, but they didn't state the position in the text angry I think it might be for RA....please who know how much RA earn per month

(1) (Reply)

. / Fashion Designer Needed In Port Harcourt / Waec Aptitude Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.