Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Does Hell Really Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Hell Really Exist? (2445 Views)

Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Hell Really Exist? by analice107: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
davien:
wow@bolded, It's funny how you quickly played the "you too" card.

But the difference here is clear, I don't just regurgitate statements blindly like "god/hell exists because x Bible passage which I believe to be true about hell/god says so"..

Concepts like hell/or the christian abrahamic god aren't possible because they have internal logical inconsistencies which can't allow them to be possible beings in reality.

Your statement is based purely on belief in biblical interpretation(which differs among every believer) and mine is based on logical precepts and facts(which are considered objectively true without need of interpretation)
Then why are you still here wailing? Go eat and drink. Don't worry when we die we shall find out. This is my position. When we die.
Re: Does Hell Really Exist? by davien(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

Then why are you still here wailing? Go eat and drink. Don't worry when we die we shall find out. This is my position. When we die.
I'm correcting you actually, dead people cease the ability to gain any knowledge...
Re: Does Hell Really Exist? by analice107: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
davien:
I'm correcting you actually, dead people cease the ability to gain any knowledge...
OK sorry. We shall see when we resurrect. Or is there no resurrection too? Or we won't have consciousness too?
Re: Does Hell Really Exist? by Weah96: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

So this is how Jesus told you to convert people? You are to simply use your mouth to threaten them with an afterlife fire, without bothering to provide any evidence of your expertise in afterlife business? I hope you realize that Allah and the other Gods are equally as real as your own.

The Bible god cannot be a Supreme Creator for over one thousand different reasons. I don't need death to show me that.
Re: Does Hell Really Exist? by davien(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
analice107:

OK sorry. We shall see when we resurrect. Or is there no resurrection too? Or we won't have consciousness too?
Workout a "how" to that and we'll see if it's possible...
Re: Does Hell Really Exist? by analice107: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
davien:
Workout a "how" to that and we'll see if it's possible...
A how of what? Resurrection?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... / Oppression By Gateway International Church / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.