Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. (1359 Views)

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. by pius4luv(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
i am happy for him.
Re: Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. by dinggle: 1:13am On Aug 07, 2009
Are u serious or is this some joke??
Re: Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. by SalesMgr: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2009
Re: Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. by stagger: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2009
Please get your posts correct so we are not misinformed. I think he was vying for the Presidency of the stock exchange, previously held by Oba Otudeko.
Re: Dangote Is Now The New Dg Of Nigerian Stock Exchange. by swaggy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2009
Sales Mgr:

He's president not DG.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2009/aug/07/newsbreak-07-08-2009-001.htm

Thanks for the answer. I guess the guy didn't listen to the News correctly or maybe he was misinformed,
stagger:

Please get your posts correct so we are not misinformed. I think he was vying for the Presidency of the stock exchange, previously held by Oba Otudeko.

Well, he aint vying anymore, he's sure the New President of the NSE, I pray with his appointment, more liquid will be pumped into the Market. I've had my fingers burnt since the recession!

(1) (Reply)

STOP TO THINK: Investing In Real Estate Could Be Dirty / Sales Of Land In Ibadan. / Let Me Write Your Blog/website Content And Post Them For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.