Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,467 members, 7,770,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police (44354 Views)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by LoyhaLtee(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
The Lagos Police command through its PRO, Dolapo Badmos, has explained how the recent fight between pop star Wizkid and blogger, Linda Ikeji was resolved.
Linda Ikeji had reported a case of ‘threat to her life’ by Wizkid to the police commissioner, Fatai Owoseni following his statement on social media that he’ll send his 16 year old cousin to beat her up.

The case was eventually resolved on April 18, 2016 at the commissioner’s office as both parties agreed to settle out of court.

The Lagos police PRO, Badmos said that ‘although Wizkid’s allegation was criminal in nature, it was resolved through Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR). They agreed to resolve the matter out of court after Wizkid said he did not mean to threaten her life, rather it was an emotional outburst, with no motive to harm her’.

She further stated that the decision to settle the matter was not because of their status in the society but due to genuine commitment by the parties to resolve the matter.

She explained that ADR is a standard practice in the world applied to resolve crisis due to the high rate of conflict all over the world.

http://thenet.ng/2016/04/how-we-resolved-the-fight-between-wizkid-and-linda-ikeji-lagos-police/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by homeboy205: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
Ok
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by IamOpemipo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
And Linda com mak am look like say, na prostrate wiz tak beg am..

Yeye dey smell..erm, sorry pucci dey smell grin

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
ok
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2016
Whizzy and the police oga had to beg anty linda for forgiveness because they could not bear the turture of staying in the same room with anty linda. To make matters worst, the AC was not working in the room.

I hope una understand my yarnings?

260 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Flashh: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
^^^

I will go straight to the point of what the poster above is saying.

He meant the stench that fumes out of Linda Ikeji's pússy is not healthy for the policemen and wizkid.

They can't just take it anymore... You know? Na to free Linda sure pass.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by calliope(f): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by charles316: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Lol

3 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by djwinnie(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by lanxlot(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abeg make una no vex o... grin grin grin ever sinx I cum here...I de hear pple de say OP me no knw d meaning o...na im I folo de talk OP from den till now. make jux 1 sensible pson wen no go insult me angry tell me d meaning...

11 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by ichidodo: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
This jes daft policing....Wizkid should be locked up and the key thrown away for threatening our Kinswoman. Wizkid, if anything happens to our Linda,you are dead...you hear us?..You are f**king dead.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by omanifrank(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
i see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by chikel2000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Omo see police PRO! See d kind girl wey wizkid shld go for n free dt linda

4 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by kinibigdeal(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sahara reporters will give us another version soon. Just that saraki is not involved in this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by gidimasters(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
LLLLL
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by prince4pro(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hummm
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by ellahzy(f): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
this one na old yarn
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by admax(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Of all the problems we are facing in this country; Economy, Senators, Fuel, Light, Kidnappings, Corruption etc (endless list)...you believe our interest is to know how two money-miss-road settled their fights?! angry

Are you kiddingme inspector Badiako? shocked

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Promismike(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
the should grow up.

1 Like

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Safemode(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
rubbish!
They keep disturbing us with this dead news.
Police said they reconciled but we can't get pics of both of them together.
Oh...Now I see that they may be reserving that pic for future. Just for Linda to use it to sell some news again. Aye gbogbo won maa roboskeshi ni.

6 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Shortyy(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
some kid up there still calling her puci dey smell. She has reconciled with Wizkid, and they are both cool now. The money making continues. And what about you?

12 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Sciencs(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
angry

4 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by lanxlot(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
charles316:
Lol
wetin de funny 4 de nw...me na full stop I take de spacebook....dats all
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by acooriz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Not dis sh!t again...like serzly... Don't mods get tired of dis sh!t
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by holadguy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hope the fight has stopped finally
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by folks4luv(f): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
I really wish I can ask logos state police command PRO the motive of that note, what is it out to achieve? Clear d commissioner's name or discourage such events in the future? Don't even know what to say again, since they sha want to tell is what we already know, we top have sha heard. Case closed!

3 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by Babyphinas(f): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Very good
Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by ERCROSS(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
If to say wizkid na just one person wey no get money or influence, I trust Nigerian Police, Na inside cell wizkid go celebrate him centenary birthday onto say one rich influential woman go report am

yeye people

11 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by babyfaceafrica: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
With all linda mouth...sheo...proud aunti

5 Likes

Re: How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police by charles316: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
The Lagos police PRO, Badmos said that ‘although Wizkid’s allegation was criminal in nature, it was resolved through Alternative Dispute resolution (ADR). They agreed to resolve the matter out of court after Wizkid said he did not mean to threaten her life, rather it was an emotional outburst, with no motive to harm her’.

Ahhhh,so the little boy even apologised and his hungry fans are busy fighting Linda ikeji. That boy is lucky that he is in a lawless country like Nigeria,if not,he could have lost some endorsements.

And to those girls that think that Linda ikeji s pv$$y smells, yours smell too. 99% of pv$$ies smell. All these coming here to yab there fellow women coa of this are hypocrites.

And to the boys that think Linda s pvs$y smells,some guys somewhere are also complaining about your sisters.

Don't throw stones if you don't live in mud house.

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Nigerian & His Family Meet AY Makun, Rock Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / Whitemoney Buys A Maybach, Days After Flaunting Wads Of Dollars (Video) / World's Youngest Mother: 11 Years Old With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.