Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (48873 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by AlexReports(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Tonto Dikeh, Linda Ikeji unable to release Reality Television Featuring Churchill's Son King Andrea

The lingering marital drama between nollywood actress and her ex- husband has taken another twist as Mr. Olakunle Churchill has filed a Suit at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate court. Thus,  the Reality Show called “King Tonto” being produced by Linda Ikeji Media Limited and featuring King Andre cannot be released or aired. 

This is said to be the first step to be taken by Mr. Churchill towards protecting his son’s rights as captured under the Child Rights Law of Lagos State.  Mr Churchill is of the opinion that featuring King in such a production is solely to exploit his son for financial gain, expose the life and times of the little boy at a period when he cannot make a decision for himself. As the Production is basically of adult content.‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/01/tonto-dikeh-linda-ikeji-unable-to.html?m=1

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by AlexReports(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Continue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by AlexReports(m): 8:29am On Jan 16, 2018
More

9 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by richeeyo(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Fear the quiet man, one word is a killer blow. Him done kill her career %40

328 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Umm interesting movie, what's the next episode.

Instead make dem settle dem differences and raise the boy together, have more kids.

celebrity and pride

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by spiritedtete: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Great step taken!.... Awesome!! If care is not taken she might lose that child's custody

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by internationalman(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Linda Ikeji be doing tinko tinko with someone else's child...
Don't go and born ur own.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Threebear(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2018
There is nothing hard in this, edit the scenes featuring the child and air only the footage that has Tonto. The Kardashian's didn't feature their children for some time either but still had successfull shows .
So re edit and re shoot.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by jayson87: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
GoodMove from King's father. That boy is camera shy, yet tonto keeps forcing his face on TV

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by chuckdee4(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Thank God, nobody wants to see the drivel that is Tonto's life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by pleasantplaces: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ok.
Please i take God beg tonto and Churchill, this is 2018. make una let us rest na. since 2015 abi 16 you people have been in our faces with your boyfriend/mr x, marriage, drama life, divorce, after divorce drama.
Marriage don end since last year, now 2018 you guys have started again.
sad
mtcheeeew!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by nairavsdollars(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
nice one Churchill. Sue their friggin' ASS. Tonto Dike is suffering in silence since Churchill dumped her in a gutter. She is just too proud to apologise and people like unmarried Linda wants her to remain in their club

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by voicelez: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Churchill you are mad

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
nice move egbon Kunle.... silent is the best answer for a fool now I know that been silence is huge. this is what my girlfriend fear most in me, if she ask me questions I don't just jamtalk, even she report me to my friend been quite now I know am 80% grown up man. maximum respect for olakunle

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by blackbeau1(f): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
What exactly is left for us to know about Tonto Dikes life ? It has all been chronicled here . Anyway thank the Lord that I don't watch the drivel known as ' reality tv'

8 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Heywhizzy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
for what na.. I thought it's only ladies that don't like to move on

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by binsanni(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
i will be back
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by kolafolabi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
He is right though.. Tonto should seek his consent. After all, the king we are talking about is for both.

28 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by GudluckIBB(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Linda Ikeji Again
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Berlyn1(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Watch out for news about Tonto nd her Churchill all through this week on nl front page grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Their family their business...e no consign me

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by biggy26: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wow! That's an early 2018, TKO, from Churchill...
Na wa o, after Tonto don spend money for d show, and Linda don prepare to hammer...but Churchill why? nairalanders, get ready for Tonto news till u puke.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Houseofglam7(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by myopera1(f): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Childish and insecure Churchill ABI na Mosquehill

Body don dey pepper am because Tonto don park am for one side!

I doubt anyone would have known that name if not for Tonto

Now instead of paying his dues, he wants to tarnish her image

I remember vividly years back when Tonto was trying to shield the face of the boy from public, it was Churchill that exposed the boy now he wants to shield it undecided

Hypocrisy

Some men are not just fit to be married! they cannot stand seeing their partner do well in life

They have forgotten that if nurtured together, the success will be theirs

Modified: For those of you misquoting me, you are OYO. I gat no time tongue
Churchill is not matured! I don talk my own. If e pepper you, I dey my house!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by greatolise(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by sweetetlove(f): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good, waiting for her rants online

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by admax(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Very Good!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More / Pictures Of Regina Askia And Her Family / BBNaija: Annie Idibia Supports Efe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.