Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding (48410 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Jeus(m): 5:46am On May 05, 2017
Peter Okoye of Psquare fame has promised to sponsor Don Jazzy and Linda Ikeji wedding whenever they are ready.

He shared a picture of Don Jazzy and Linda Ikeji on his Instagram and wrote:

@DONJAZZY and @officiallindaikeji in case that movie finally happens I,Mr.P will sponsor the wedding. #loveisabeautifultin #NaCollabo

But Peter, These people get money yapa now. Come pay for my own wedding.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/peter-okoye-promises-to-sponsor-don.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Jeus(m): 5:52am On May 05, 2017
Am i the only one that thinks Olajumoke is the one for Don Jazzy?

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Epositive(m): 5:54am On May 05, 2017
rihanna dey there dey wait u oga wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Smellymouth: 6:02am On May 05, 2017
In the voice of Don Jazzy, "..Dear farano , forget say you be moderator, my intentions are pure and i nor wan chuk you chuku chuku..I wrote one movie script like that. I will be the lead actor in it. Abeg u sabi act...?"

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by theimporter(m): 6:14am On May 05, 2017
Hehehehehe
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by ebukahandsome(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2017
They are forcing Oga Don jazzy into aunty linda
Wizkid right now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by ebukahandsome(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2017
They are forcing Oga Don jazzy into aunty linda
Wizkid right now.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by chriskosherbal(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2017
Don Jazzy go just laugh..e go talk say Peter nor be moni be my problem.

Sincerely......

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by NeeKlaus: 6:25am On May 05, 2017
Jeus:
Yea, Bro.. it's just you. smiley

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by missnawty(f): 6:27am On May 05, 2017
Linda is engaged.. She don alrdy say yes but everything nah coded coded. Her fiancé hot dieeee with all d packs kiss Choii lucky woman .. With plenty money and hot husband .

As for don baba ,, tor, u wunt marry until we jam ooo

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 6:31am On May 05, 2017
waoo I just love these guys, so mature, and even funnier than most of our so called comedians like......I for start with AY but its none of my biz.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by KingRex1(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:
Linda is engaged.. She don alrdy say yes but everything nah coded coded. Her fiancé hot dieeee with all d packs kiss Choii lucky woman .. With plenty money and hot husband .

As for don baba ,, tor, u wunt marry until we jam ooo
When Linda take engage?
Meanwhile my 2nd name na don baba.. Iam coming grin

26 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by emeijeh(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2017
Na collabo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by missnawty(f): 6:39am On May 05, 2017
KingRex1:

When Linda take engage?
Meanwhile my 2nd name na don baba.. Iam coming grin
King swiri .. Wait until later this year .. D wedding will be in late 2017 grin

As for u.. Is don baba j Ayam waiting for ooo not don baba grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Kondomatic(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2017
Donjazzy after living with Linda for a week

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by OKorowanta: 8:00am On May 05, 2017
If they don't have who they hooked with,there's 4% chance they might consider dis.
Looking like joke now but joke silva Own start like joke too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:07am On May 05, 2017
abeg leave don jazzy for us... we are still crushing jare

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2017
Peter get mouth grin
He knows Don jazzy and linda ikeji will never happen in a million years grin
No be only sponsor , not sponsorrette.

Bad guy! cool

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:11am On May 05, 2017

What about that thing Wizkid said about Aunty Linda's pu**y

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by liftedhigh: 8:11am On May 05, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by brunofarad(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2017
Ghen ghen

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by cutetopsey(f): 8:11am On May 05, 2017
cheesy

Ghen ghen

Its happening soon be that oooo.... lllooollllzzzz
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:12am On May 05, 2017
Jeus:
Lolzzz.
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by TINALETC3(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2017
grin na so e dey start like play grin
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Goddex: 8:12am On May 05, 2017
Sw
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Nobody: 8:13am On May 05, 2017
Mr Poke nose....Who sendo you message?
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Hades2016(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2017
Jeus:
she is married undecided ... so think of someone else biko

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by holluphemydavid(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2017
Jeus:
so funny
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Destinylink(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2017
Isorite
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by bignero: 8:14am On May 05, 2017
tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:14am On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin tell am. Olajumoke for where?
NeeKlaus:

Yea, Bro.. it's just you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.