Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! (3989 Views)

'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by AbuadStudent(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Which musician do you know is having AMVCA! For someone that is highly skeptical about Nigerian performances,this guy definately wowed me. Read on and you would see why!

He allegedly arrived at afe babalola university in the afternoon and decided to "flash" himself to Abuad students,as usual some girls were running under the sun to see our falz!. Though the female fan reception was not as much as that of korede bello, it was still a sight to behold.

Fastforward to the show itself, there wasnt much content in the show, with some few dances on stage here and there and a few irrelevant performances, falz finally came. make no mistake, there was a big delay,but in the end..i guess it was worth the wait.

wait..did i forget to say, he got almost 1000 abuad students singing? yes, a 1000, i had to climb window to get a clear view of the bahd guy! entering he performed some of his hit songs!

He started with "clap"..As the song goes, there is a part where the beat goes "ti ti ti-ka" and when it got to that part, the whole hall chorused it! it was louder than abuad students singing the abuad anthem synergistically! the love shown to falz was over the roof!

Of course, falz did not have enough space to move around on stage, thanks to the camera men, mopol, other artistes and famzers that wanted to grace the stage with him by all means, but he made the best of what he had! and it was LIT!

I'm sorry but i have to give it to the law students Society, this is one of the best shows to ever grace Afe babalola university! I mean..falz is also a law student, so i guess there really isnt any surprise there.

If you missed this show, i hope this recap is enough to satisfy your appetite! Read,check the pictures and enjoy! Picture credit goes out to t-stickz!

i remain as always, your ABUADSTUDENT! **listening to Bad baddo baddest**

SOURCE: http://abuadstudent..com.ng/2016/04/how-falz-camesawand-conquered-abuad.html?m=1

NOTE: MORE PICTURES AND CLIPS AT SOURCE!

1 Like

Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by AbuadStudent(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
please move to FP embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
smileyBros Weldone o
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by holuwole12(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Mtcheeeew..... #WhoFalzEpp #ElloBae
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by Ahmed0336(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2016
holuwole12:
Mtcheeeew..... #WhoFalzEpp #ElloBae
he epp me well welllll. Who you epp? undecided
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
seen
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by demolinka(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
Private schools sha...lipsrsealed
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by MrWhaley: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
When is he coming to UNIBEN naw?? cry
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by pixtuk(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na girls go full pass
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by Presbulg(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
Falz the bahd guy

Dey say dey know the father joor,

baba ko rada joor

Awon eleyi o ti'e hustle konto gbe designer wor

Abajo, en foju search wa lana, Olofofo amebo o
ni wa ti eh falana.

Dey wouldn't know me lameh, if I didn't show
the talent.

Eh fema fara wemi Shey ori yin oti gbale.
When I speak, eh ma dake. Eh ma quiet kelo
washe

Shallout to my ladies and my hommies in
ilaweh

From the Swag you go know we hold bar

White agbada, Omo yoruba. See the black benz
when we come through

To the fine girls wearing that oruka

They want to join the bhad gang, we can initiate

Which musician do you know is having AMVCA.
Ehn

5 Likes

Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by AbuadStudent(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
osheyy...nic one
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by agoadiv(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
lol
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by malton: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Falz, everybody's guy! May you continued to soar, bro!
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
Falz the badt guy. Don't know I love this dude. No homo
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by GetUmad: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2016
Presbulg:
Falz the bahd guy

Ehn

ehn ehn? What's so special about it?
So what should people that have won both grammy$Oscar or MTV VMA & MTV movie award do then?

Nigerian Artists can use anything to brag. Reminds one of Naeto C who wouldn't allow us rest back then with his "only Mc with M.Sc" line.

2 Likes

Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by Happywoman(f): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Presbulg:
Falz the bahd guy

Dey say dey know the father joor,

baba ko rada joor

Awon eleyi o ti'e hustle konto gbe designer wor

Abajo, en foju search wa lana, Olofofo amebo o
ni wa ti eh falana.

Dey wouldn't know me lameh, if I didn't show
the talent.

Eh fema fara wemi Shey ori yin oti gbale.
When I speak, eh ma dake. Eh ma quiet kelo
washe

Shallout to my ladies and my hommies in
ilaweh

From the Swag you go know we hold bar

White agbada, Omo yoruba. See the black benz
when we come through

To the fine girls wearing that oruka

They want to join the bhad gang, we can initiate

Ehn

Good
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by Presbulg(m): 1:30am On Apr 24, 2016
GetUmad:
ehn ehn? What's so special about it? So what should people that have won both grammy$Oscar or MTV VMA & MTV movie award do then?

Nigerian Artists can use anything to brag. Reminds one of Naeto C who wouldn't allow us rest back then with his "only Mc with M.Sc" line.

Chillax man
I only copied & pasted his lines from one of his songs.

Don't know why you got so worked up on the words you bolded ?
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by GetUmad: 1:43am On Apr 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Chillax man I only copied & pasted his lines from one of his songs.
Don't know why I got so worked up on the words you bolded ?
Don't know either cos I only referenced his line from your quote.
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by STILESGANG: 2:06am On Apr 24, 2016
Falz!To sing what exactly?Which kind poor school be dis,Una mate dey carry davido,wizkid and co na falz una fit carry grin grin grin
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by AbuadStudent(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2016
STILESGANG:
Falz!To sing what exactly?Which kind poor school be dis,Una mate dey carry davido,wizkid and co na falz una fit carry grin grin grin

Who tell you sey davido nd wizkid neva perform pass?
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by AbuadStudent(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2017
AbuadStudent:

Who tell you sey davido nd wizkid neva perform pass?

fi
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by YhungPablo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
nice one.
Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by AbuadStudent(m): 2:21am On Jan 22, 2017
YhungPablo:
nice one.

this post no even reach fp sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Falz Came,saw,and Conquered Afe Babalola University! by mrbells: 4:42am On Jan 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Missing For Nine Days After Attending Party At Lagos Island / Speed Darlington Shares Explicit Photo Of Him Receiving 'head' From A Woman / Oh My God 2pac Iz Alive: Pic Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.