Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. (3989 Views)

Old Videos Of Paul Okoye's New Girlfriend, Ifeoma Surface Online / Throwback Photo Of Paul And Anita Okoye / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by chibbyRJ(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
@RejoiceBoyBlog

Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by GangerFarmer01(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2019
I give up on Nairaland!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Adeoludt(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2019
Paulo...
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Duchessree(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Bucajunior(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2019
his future is really in his hand.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Roon9(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2019
Literally speaking
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by NobleAngell(f): 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
He'll still shake people with that hand. Arrrggghhhh!
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
I the tells you, e just de tortori my guy.
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
Dencia has infected him o grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
if he use that same hand to shake you and give you money won't you receive it?

Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by nicepoker101(m): 12:02am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
If he stretch out that hand to your direction I bet you will lick it like lollypop. grin
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by NobleAngell(f): 6:27am On May 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
If he stretch out that hand to your direction I bet you will lick it like lollypop. grin
Eeeewwwww! I wont.
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by NobleAngell(f): 6:29am On May 28, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
if he use that same hand to shake you and give you money won't you receive it?
I'll use gloves to collect the money.
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by MJBOLT: 9:18am On May 28, 2019
let him scratch his crawcraw in peace
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Sammyolis: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Paul
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by nicepoker101(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
Eeeewwwww! I wont.
Let me pretend as if I didn't see this your response
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by TotoCatchFire: 12:21pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Hilarious Caption & Picture Of Paul Pogba Scratching His Balls. by Maxcollins042(m): 1:11pm On May 28, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'll use gloves to collect the money.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God 2pac Iz Alive: Pic Inside / Ini Edo Dazzles In Green African Wear / See Davido's 98% Look Alike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.