Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% (12480 Views)

Konga And Jumai To Now Accept TBC And Cash As Medium Of Payment / *DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support / Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accepts Nigerian Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by RisMas(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
dagr8:

contact me on the number on my signature
Hi bro, pls, can i still transfer money from skrill to dorm avcount in nigeria?
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by dagr8(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2017
RisMas:

To dom account? No, but you can transfer from skrill to your naira savings account , it's even faster and easier but not lucrative cry
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by uncleshege(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2017
RisMas:

dagr8:

To dom account? No, but you can transfer from skrill to your naira savings account , it's even faster and easier but not lucrative cry

This is not entirely true dagr8!

RisMas, YES you can withdraw your skrill into your dom accant but the dom accant has to be a EURO dom accant not USD.

I've analyzed this scenario before and you MAY be better off selling off to peeps on NL instead of withdrawing to ur dom accant.

You can check out the analysis here https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/1605#53849365. But know that prices have changed since this analysis oo. So u'd need to substitute current prices in ur own calculations...
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by dagr8(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2017
uncleshege:

RisMas, YES you can withdraw your skrill into your dom accant but the dom accant has to be a EURO dom accant not USD.

I've analyzed this scenario before and you MAY be better off selling off to peeps on NL instead of withdrawing to ur dom accant.

You can check out the analysis here https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/1605#53849365. But know that prices have changed since this analysis oo. So u'd need to substitute current prices in ur own calculations...
When was the last time you withdrawn in euro please?
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by RisMas(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
uncleshege:

Thanks for the reply sir. I have a domiciliary account in GBP (Pounds), can i transfer my payoneer pounds to skrill and then move it to my POUND Dorm acc.
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by macphilip: 4:15pm On May 04, 2018
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by joliva(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2018
Please, should my address be the same as the one registered with my account
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by FKMagazine(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2018
GET CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR ALL YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS & BUSINESSES THROUGH DIGITAL SIGNAGE.

Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.

For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
@bisyommedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQkCPYMG_z0
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by lakesluiz: 1:41am On Sep 19, 2018
if you want to buy skrill contact me 07068287439
Re: Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% by Noanta91: 11:40am On May 14, 2020
Pls can someone help me or advice me on what to do next, my skrill account was permanently restricted, all attempts to rectify the issue proved abbortive. Pls should I forget about that account and open afresh one pls I will appreciate any response asap.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Dollar Sale Falls As Naira Weakens To 1,479/Dollar / Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military / Naira Plunges To N390 Per Dollar On Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.