Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors (6972 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Not Marry These Type Of Ladies (episode 2) / Ambode’s Wife Tasks Women Lawyers On Domestic Violence / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Acidosis(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I'd like to assume you aren't a hypocrite and based on that, believe you'll have no issues with your daughters marrying @OP and his ilk.

Say "Amen" to that.

Lol, my daughter(s) would make her decisions known when the time comes.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by EfemenaXY: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Acidosis:

Lol, my daughter(s) would make her decisions known when the time comes.

What a cop out!

I said, say "Amen" to my assumption. Unless of course you speak from both ends of your mouth??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Acidosis(m): 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

What a cop out!

I said, say "Amen" to my assumption. Unless of course you speak from both ends of your mouth??
You'd notice I didn't generalize. We have sensible female Lawyers and Nurses. Some professions are naturally vulnerable and susceptible to all manner of unfaithfulness.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by mostyg(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op please make a list of the professions one can marry from and may be later the tribes and religions one should not marry from.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by EfemenaXY: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Acidosis:

You'd notice I didn't generalize. We have sensible female Lawyers and Nurses. Some professions are naturally vulnerable and susceptible to all manner of unfaithfulness.

Really.

Let's refresh your memory:

Acidosis:
[s]See them oo, they ignored the message and descended on men.[/s]

A man can so decide not to marry a Nurse or a Policewoman because of job demands and confrontations.

[s]The same applies to ladies. I've seen women who sworn never to marry policemen because they look dirty, and steal a lot.[/s]

I know what it means to date a Lawyer and I seriously cannot live with the arguments and belief systems. [s]As a man, I won't sacrifice my leadership position because of some useless unions. I wonder why some women act like hypocrites. Most of you women treat your 1 year old sons like gods, yet you want a made and matured gentleman to sacrifice his authority on the platter of a self-centered career driven woman. No! It will never work.

We even know women who rejoice when their little boys beat up colleagues, we know how you cheer your son for been arrogant and stubborn, and we know how you adore and call them soldier-boys!

Yet you expect men (sons to other women) to do houseboy work, act like incapacitated 'odoyos' to control power mongers. E no go work o, treat us like you treat your sons. grin[/s]

Humility is what we all crave for, but this trait is uncommon in certain professions. It is easier to meet a humble female Chemist, Pharmacist or Teacher than to meet a humble Policewoman, female soldier or Lawyer. Women abuse power a lot, and that's the reason most you - women avoid fellow powerful women. We know una type well well.

[s]Most of you prefer to work under male managers, yet you expect men to live with boss ladies?

hehehehe [/s]

And you say you didn't generalize? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Acidosis(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Really.

ahahaha grin grin
Smh
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by smileysmiles(f): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Let us now marry yam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by ogawisdom(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't kw y u all are coming down on d op. Every man wants a submissive woman n someone dt will give him less wahala. Op has d right to choose d kind of women he will roll with based on those dt he thinks will b submissive.

It has little to do with profession really, it's about a ladies character and personality. D kind drama dt some teachers can give u even soldier/policewoman no go fit try am cool

A bad woman is a bad woman even if she is a housewife and a complete illiterate, she will still fight u daily for money n sleep arnd if u dnt provide angry
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Acidosis(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
ogawisdom:
I don't kw y u all are coming down on d op. Every man wants a submissive woman n someone dt will give him less wahala. Op has d right to choose d kind of women he will roll with based on those dt he thinks will b submissive.

It has little to do with profession really, it's about a ladies character and personality. D kind drama dt some teachers can give u even soldier/policewoman no go fit try am cool

A bad woman is a bad woman even if she is a housewife and a complete illiterate, she will still fight u daily for money n sleep arnd if u dnt provide angry

If Tiwa Salvage was a nursery school teacher, do you think we'd be seeing the uproars on the front page today?

Some statuses specially come with big drama. We humans are very susceptible. Many people are humble today because dem neva see REAL money, change their job and see the lion within.

I'm specially praying for Olajumoke; unless her husband gets a change of status, it would take a very special grace for him to sustain his family. It is no one's fault, but I hope these ladies would stop seeing men from warped perceptions. We are not robots, we've got emotions and SWOT analysis applies to our daily lives.

S - Strength
W - Weakness
O - Opportunities
T - Threats

The "T" is the BIG issue. They want to enforce the S and O on us, but they hate to talk about the W and the T. The "T" is the dreadful job & westernized thoughts that make them feel EQUAL with the hubby like one that has attained the position of a Leader in the home.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin
bukatyne:

In addition to the complex, this is a husband planning to be terrible one forehand and looking for a 'doormat' who will accept his shit hook, line and sinker.

Who plans not to marry a policewoman because he can't hit her?

A nurse has no interest in sex due to constant contact with ailment yet she is willing to sleep with doctors & patients in her care?

BTW, I thought nurses are steretotyped to be randy?
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
Exactly. Imagine 'policewomen are not easy to tame'. Who goes into marriage looking for who to tame except a control freak?

don't mind it.so what should the husband of my girlfriend do who's wife is a jail warder and IS always transferred from one state to the other. Nonsense
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You got in there before me babe. kiss

@op: may our daughters never come across the likes of you and your ilk.

Amen.

A.M.E.N!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:17am On Oct 22, 2016
grin
KanwuliaExtra:
Very funny INDEED! grin
Just wondering about the male counterparts in the same professions.

Sexist piece of TRASH!!!! cheesy
I trust you grin grin

Many of the things I read on nl lately ARE just plain sickening

Op go find yourself an illiterate village woman who's life ambition is to continually Feed and massage your ego all the days of her life.they usually have no personal ambition. Their ambition usually revolves around getting married and living to please a woman. She will be totally dependent on you financially emotionally and self esteem wise.that's your ideal wife
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:28am On Oct 22, 2016
Acidosis:
See them oo, they ignored the message and descended on men.

A man can so decide not to marry a Nurse or a Policewoman because of job demands and confrontations.

The same applies to ladies. I've seen women who sworn never to marry policemen because they look dirty, and steal a lot.

I know what it means to date a Lawyer and I seriously cannot live with the arguments and belief systems. As a man, I won't sacrifice my leadership position because of some useless unions. I wonder why some women act like hypocrites. Most of you women treat your 1 year old sons like gods, yet you want a made and matured gentleman to sacrifice his authority on the platter of a self-centered career driven woman. No! It will never work.

We even know women who rejoice when their little boys beat up colleagues, we know how you cheer your son for been arrogant and stubborn, and we know how you adore and call them soldier-boys!

Yet you expect men (sons to other women) to do houseboy work, act like incapacitated 'odoyos' to control power mongers. E no go work o, treat us like you treat your sons. grin

Humility is what we all crave for, but this trait is uncommon in certain professions. It is easier to meet a humble female Chemist, Pharmacist or Teacher than to meet a humble Policewoman, female soldier or Lawyer. Women abuse power a lot, and that's the reason most you - women avoid fellow powerful women. We know una type well well.

Most of you prefer to work under male managers, yet you expect men to live with boss ladies?

hehehehe

see another wimp detected. Chaiiii .always looking for gullible women to drain and when you cannot show your narcistic behaviours aka leadership style she's not wife material grin

Abeg wife material of 50yards dey your village. That one you can sell any type of bs too grin

Birds of a feather grin

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:48am On Oct 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I'd like to assume you aren't a hypocrite and based on that, believe you'll have no issues with your daughters marrying @OP and his ilk.

Say "Amen" to that.
LMao grin

Don't mind it
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Really.

see the way you exposed it's hypocrisy and silenced it grin

You remind me of this woman. I have this imagination of you in my head that efemena will be one tall slim woman grin

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Acidosis(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2016
SAMBARRY:
see another wimp detected. Chaiiii .always looking for gullible women to drain and when you cannot show your narcistic behaviours aka leadership style she's not wife material grin

Abeg wife material of 50yards dey your village. That one you can sell any type of bs too grin

Birds of a feather grin
grin grin grin

I don't know what you're talking about. My baby is a seasoned economist. tongue tongue
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by SAMBARRY: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

I don't know what you're talking about. My baby is a seasoned economist. tongue tongue
story for gods tongue

Next please
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by AZeD1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
OP seriously

Grow some balls and stop embarrassing the Male Specie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Spunkwap: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice Article
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Spunkwap: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice Article but Marrying Nurse is the best, irrespective that they spend most of their time in hospital, they can take care of children, dey know how to manage family.

Check out reasons why you should marry nurse
http://www.romanticseason.com/2017/09/five-5-reasons-why-you-should-date-and.html
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by Ladeola(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
U aren't right abt nurses,though..or,u could av jst put 'some'. Am a nurse,and amnt cold in d bedroom

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women, Lawyers, TV Anchors by ireneblush(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
what a rubbish post

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Wont Talk To Me / I Lost My Wife To Politicians / May God Bless My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.