Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Auto Engine Importation - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Engine Importation (1655 Views)

FG Bans Importation Of 10-Year-Old Haulage Vehicles / Vehicle Importation Coaching / FG Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through The Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Engine Importation by kesfiran75: 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello house
Please i need some advise on type of engines of vehicles to imports to Nigeria from japan
the model, full engine with gear or only complete engine also and advise on which auto engine that will sell fast in Ladipo market or any auto market in Nigeria
Can i also get a dealer to buy a 40ft container of engine if i have all the detail of engine coming from japan ?
Re: Auto Engine Importation by Edunwa302(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well I'm not a dealer, but for sure anything Toyota will sell since its coming from Japan
Because most of engine we buy here are not even from Japan. Engine from Japan sells higher than other ones from other countries
Re: Auto Engine Importation by kesfiran75: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
hello house thank tou for the little advice given but do u think toyota corrola and camry 2014 will move well in nigeria and also i dnt want to stress too much ,that is why am looking for dealers who can buy at once or what do you advice on sales strategy

Re: Auto Engine Importation by Demrich(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
2014 is a recent car, think of common toyota cars like camry 1999-2001 #110000, 2003-2005 #260000 and corrola 2003-2007 #210000 engines
Re: Auto Engine Importation by massimo101: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
i can help you get the list of engine that sells amd i can also help you sell the container and you give me commision.....there are better parts than toyota,and it is not necessary you buy from japan...
Re: Auto Engine Importation by massimo101: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
plus you can do full breakings...that makes the engine sell faster
Re: Auto Engine Importation by kesfiran75: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
Thanks alot 101 and demrich for throwing more light on the model and the cost price i really appreciate also i know it will be very difficult to sell recent auto engine because some of the vehicles model are not much in nigeria
Demrich i will also appreciate if you can send the list of other parts,model and brand of car parts that sells very well including the prices too like 101 in Nigeria auto markets too
What is the process of selling a containers full of auto parts in ladipo market in mushin lagos house ?
Re: Auto Engine Importation by massimo101: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
You pay for wharehouse charges for a return container....it is not compulsory it is inside ladipo...but all buyers are coming from there...there are many wharehouse sorrounding ladipo market....like i said many engine apart from japanese engine sells faster also...benz..volkswagen...peougot and many more....the important thing is for the engine to be in good condition and you should know how to arrange the engine in the container in other not to be short....you can call me if you want a better explanation
Re: Auto Engine Importation by kesfiran75: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hello house please how can i get original RX 330 2004 complete back absorber, also how can i know the original one not tokunbo .
Please can anybody tell me where to buy the original in ladipo market and how much i can get it .
Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Auto Engine Importation by kesfiran75: 11:20am On May 01, 2016
Hello house Be part of this NEW OPPORTUNITY and make brisk money with this new opportunity. Be a sale agent or dealer around your area, office, street, town and state. A NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCED THIS MONTH TO NIGERIA MARKET!for more Enquires and details about the product sales and supply please call ORILOM NIG LTD
Phone number 08035362270
Distributors and sub distributors are needed nation wide

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Toks Toyota Corolla LE 2004 Model / Sharp Reg 2005 Toyota Camry With Leather Option 4 Sale@1.3m Asking!!! / 2011 Ford Edge Limited Awd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.