Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss (874 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss by gistyinka(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sometimes last year comedienne Lepacious Bose showed off her new lovely figure and had some inspiring words to people who were looking to weight loss as well and now in a recent interview she explains what kick started her fitness journey in the first place.

Here is what makes her to embark on her weight loss journey:

If you have gone through my Instagram page, you would have seen where I wrote a story of how my nephew said to me that I was breathing funny. I asked him how and he said, I was breathing like somebody that was going to die. When it said it, it was scary. He looked at me and said, Please Aunty Bose, don’t die. I took a check and decided to ask myself some questions, Is this all there is to life? I took an inventory of my life and asked myself if I was truly happy and the answer was no! I wrote a list of things that made me happy. I couldn’t find much to write. I tried to write a list of things that made me unhappy and I had many things to write. The first 10 things were tied to being fat. So, I decided it was time to make a change. I decided to take the bull by the horn and do something about it.

She further speaks on how her new look gives her confidence.

There is no way you will lose weight and not feel more confident. You will definitely feel happier and healthier. You will feel sexier, people will commend you, saying nice things about you. You will definitely feel more confident. All that work together. It is not rocket science, once the weight starts going down you will see reactions from people. The fact that you can work into a shop and see your size there is amazing. You don’t have to buy what you see but what you like, all that come together to build up your confidence. The more confident you feel, the more love you feel towards yourself.

Check Out Amazing Transformation of Comedienne Lepacious Bose, She Pen Down Inspiration Behind her Weight Loss

Re: Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss by amtaken(f): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bravo!
Re: Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss by obontami: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
As her weight don go down now, shey e go make her toto dey tight too ??
Re: Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss by Blakjewelry(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
Na that Gordons joke about narrow is the way make her fear go reduce so
Re: Must Read: Lepacious Bose’s Inspiration For Her Weight Loss by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

See Behind The Scene Of Davido's First Video From DMW Titled "Back 2 Back" / Check Out Geraldine Iheme's Stunning Wedding Gown / I Am Starting Over, Lynxxx Switches To Gospel Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.