Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Urgent Advice Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice Needed. (545 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed. by suethebastard(f): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am new on this forum and I need advice from matured minds...no insult please.
My frnd met this guy during her undergraduate programme and the courted for 5 years...During the five years courtship he went to see her parents wiv his family seeking to marry her, he met d parents in 2013 and till date he had not made any move for d traditional wedding.
Anytime my frnd asks him whatsup he says rush is not ideal and sometimes in 2014 he borrowed d sum of 600 thousand from her and failed to pay back,anytime she asks for d money, she gets one excuse to the other. .. The last time she asked he told her they not in a business relationship and asked if he she is cheating on him. The issues are so much .... and please note that he was not under duress to come see her parents, he was even d one disturbing her. Please naira landers should I tell her to quit d relationship, I seriously don't know what to tell her.....
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by jashar(f): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by GenyEbere(f): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2016
With the issues you raised she should put 2 and 3 together,dust her bum and move on 5yrs is sooo long for courtship
Re: Urgent Advice Needed. by favourboy1(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Get Private Home Tutors For Your Wards In Lagos State / You Must Keep Some Things Of This Type From Your Children / I Need A Driving Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.