Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy (17989 Views)

CBN Pledges To Sustain Dollar Injection In FX Market / Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Adekoya Boladale: Nigeria Economy - Awakening The Snoring Giant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Fearcom(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

Do you have a better alternative? since this backward Hausa Camel's plan na "wash"

He has monopolised cement cos he tied Ibeto's hands & stopped him from completing his cement factory by the date agreed in the concession contract bah?

Or he is stopping the millions of portfolio biz folks with tank farms from investing in refineries NOW before it becomes too late..

Ugo, relax, Dangote is not the cause of oil price fall that has in turn affected Forex availability for imports undecided

Foolishness is not Opposition!!!....... lipsrsealed

Thank u dear! Sound Response for a lot of idiotic youths whose heads are in their Ars.es

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by 989900B: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Speaking on bailouts for the states, Dangote said: “I don’t believe the Federal Government should continue to be bailing out the states, the states have to sit down and plan to cut costs instead of looking for bailout and being lazy.

“They can create jobs and give incentives to people to come and invest, they should assure people that they are not going to be slammed with various taxes which is what some of them do.’’

I might not like Mr. Dangote for many things, but he just spoke the truth.

Most of our states are lazy, and are just free-loaders.

Our big businessmen are not actually businessmen, rather, 'greeeeedy opportunists' who keyed in to the 'faulty oil subsidy free for all scam'. They are incapable of thinking outside the box, incapable of foresight, incapable of putting in hard work, incapable of actually 'doing business' -- same goes for our banks; everyone turned into leeches, leeching the corrupt FG to death -- it's pay back time now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by patorial(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2016
someone should pls summarize that dailyguard ,so that I will comment my options!!!!
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Ijaya123: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2016
Reading comments from the fp, it is obvious that regional sentiments has beclouded some people's sense of reasoning. Instead of people to appreciate Dangote for his relentless efforts to industrialise Nigeria and reduce the unemployment level of the country, all I can read are [b]seemingly senseless comments filled with needless hatred [/b]because they feel he is not from a particular tribe.

Had it been that it was Ifeanyi Uba that made that claim by Dangote, this thread would been filled with those [b]vain boasting and empty chest-beating [/b]that are noted for which is a cover for their [b]complex [/b]problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by kan12(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2016
Where he dey since?
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by kelvinovie(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2016
This is commendable. Dangote has done a lot good to our economy. We need more people like him to assist in the growth of Nigeria economy. Multiple taxation should be check because that might hinder investment.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2016
“I don’t believe the Federal Government should continue to be bailing out the states, the states have to sit down and plan to cut costs instead of looking for bailout and being lazy.

“They can create jobs and give incentives to people to come and invest, they should assure people that they are not going to be slammed with various taxes which is what some of them do.’’

Dangote added that the current situation of the economy would push people to work harder, to work in terms of diversifying the economy.

hope the lazy govs can read angry
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

Do you have a better alternative? since this backward Hausa Camel's plan na "wash"

He has monopolised cement cos he tied Ibeto's hands & stopped him from completing his cement factory by the date agreed in the concession contract bah?

Or he is stopping the millions of portfolio biz folks with tank farms from investing in refineries NOW before it becomes too late..

Ugo, relax, Dangote is not the cause of oil price fall that has in turn affected Forex availability for imports undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by zheroes(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2016
Why are some of us so daft? The man has said in 2 years and 6months things will get turning around some people are saying they want action and not cheap talk!!!! The refinery is in progress. Give him from now to the end of 2018 before you start screaming. This project is very likey to see the light of day because he is *n investor and ofcourse is profit driven!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by zheroes(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2016
kan12:
Where he dey since?
he is part of change because he sees and reads PMB's body language. I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by HopeAtHand: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2016
Dangote wants to run a gas facilty in Lagos using gas from Rivers. And tomorrow he will pay taxes to Lagos state from gas generated in Bonny island, River state. This is unfair.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Royals1st: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2016
I have said this before no need to loan money from any other country few Nigerians will loan 9ja any amount need dangote, obj, tiunbu, even saraki, amechi, too many i not call names abge
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by andyanders: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2016
All these policies and anticipated vision of Dangote, from his speech would want Nigerians to give him all awards.

Come to think of it and it's reality, is his vision workable? Dangote has been in all government from inception, why has he not built the refineries and other things he listed herein?

He was with the democratic government from 1999 till date, and why has he not built the refineries in order to stop importation of the refined petroleum products?

He was out there establishing companies and expanding the economy of other African nations and they all forgot about sorting out the problem of the common man in Nigeria.

When they want to get award, they start speaking of what to do.When they want to get election, they start speaking and promising what they will do and at the end, the politicians will start looking for ways to get oil blocks and exporting it and stealing the nation dry.

Let us watch and see his speech and promises come to reality. Only then can we start praising him.Nigerians are too deceitful.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by MrGerald(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2016
And with this tell me how the economy will be growing and circulated when one person has monopolized the economy by the help of the government, horded all the dollars for forest through Emefile, CBN coward, as far as I am concerned and with the current policy, the economy will continue to be stagnant.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by modath(f): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2016
4C2215131:

Sometimes folks lash out at others due to frustration and whatnot, a situation sometimes informed by the state of the nation and their seeming helplessness in effecting a positive change or breaking away from the rut, the grind...

So, save I'm sure I'm dealing with a repeat offender who has the mouth of a hopelessly stubborn and irredeemable tomato seller as evidenced by his/her posts, I just ignore any seeming attack on my moniker or inane contribution to a wonderful thread and just move on. Even when the user's attitude has been confirmed to be one who talks out of his/her ass, I still let it slide.

But the state of the nation is a collective headache, even if some aren't hungry directly, the millions that depend on stipends from others are worthy of empathy.....

Dangote monopolized a lot of businesses for a lot of years which is not cool, we all agree but what power can we muster to do anything to him??

Making unfounded & asinine statements isn't going to change nothing... that's in the past now & even as it stands now, Nigeria needs Dangote more, the monster has been created already, all that is needed is wisdom & caution..
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by MrGerald(m): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2016
Standing5:
Those cheast beating importers should be glad a man who can assist the FG with forex Dollar from where they can get Dollars to import toothpick is willing to assist.
Illiterates now helping 'literates'. Dangote, epp them.
so for your mind you think he's helping a particular section of the country? or you just want to insult some people who makes about your peanut monthly salary in an hour yet not brag abt it
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Controversialad: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Isorite
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Willybos(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2016
charix:
This is the 2016 version then. I've been hearing and reading this same news from Dangote every year since 2009.
plz, comment wit prove or u keep quite!
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Willybos(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2016
charix:
This is the 2016 version then. I've been hearing and reading this same news from Dangote every year since 2009.
plz, comment wit prove or u spew ur badbeliosis infested mouth.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Irreplaceable48(f): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2016
His Royal Highness sir; Chief Dangote, so it is now u knw Nigerians need ur help isn't it?? Issokay.....Kwantinue
#ThereIsGod
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by veron007: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2016

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by owagbeba: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

Nice comment, bro.

I wish many Nigerian would come to realize that our problem in this Nation is "our people." Dangote is investing so much to industrialize this country. If we can have folks like otedola, adenuga, IBB, iwuanyawu invest the billions they have stashed away in this country, there will be a massive turn around in our fortune. But what we have are these folks lavishing on champagnes, big houses, oversea trips, agbada, adire, big owambe party etc.
If we can have ten more men like Dangote, we will become an industrialized nation

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by owagbeba: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2016
andyanders:
All these policies and anticipated vision of Dangote, from his speech would want Nigerians to give him all awards.

Come to think of it and it's reality, is his vision workable? Dangote has been in all government from inception, why has he not built the refineries and other things he listed herein?

He was with the democratic government from 1999 till date, and why has he not built the refineries in order to stop importation of the refined petroleum products?

He was out there establishing companies and expanding the economy of other African nations and they all forgot about sorting out the problem of the common man in Nigeria.

When they want to get award, they start speaking of what to do.When they want to get election, they start speaking and promising what they will do and at the end, the politicians will start looking for ways to get oil blocks and exporting it and stealing the nation dry.

Let us watch and see his speech and promises come to reality. Only then can we start praising him.Nigerians are too deceitful.

Bro, my question for you is this:

What about men like Iwuanyawu, aneneh, Jeremiah useni, etc., who have been in the corridor of power for donkey years? What have they built? Jeremiah useni is still a senator collecting salary from Nigerian nation. Iwuanyawu eat up NEMA. Aneneh? You know the story.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by andyanders: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
owagbeba:

Bro, my question for you is this:

What about men like Iwuanyawu, aneneh, Jeremiah useni, etc., who have been in the corridor of power for donkey years? What have they built? Jeremiah useni is still a senator collecting salary from Nigerian nation. Iwuanyawu eat up NEMA. Aneneh? You know the story.

I understand where you are coming from. I am only talking about the subject here because he is just the one we are discussing about. From what I earlier stated, all politicians and their likes are just thieves looking for people to prey on.

Black man is just wicked and I wonder if they are cursed. They steal from their fatherland and take it to same white man who stole from their forefathers.

Most American and European countries are using our money stolen by our leaders and starched in their country's banks to develop themselves.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by COMPAQ(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2016
ugolance:
Story! Pure & applied wash... u mean d same economy u were meant to monopolize? Smh

Continue to sit down on your sorry behind Continue complaint about Dangotes actions o! The man is taking the rewards of investment. The typical Nigerian business man likes to simply trade. Buy and sell finish. They refuse to manufacture because it takes more time, more thinking, more investment, but much more reward. Lafarge was in Nigeria long before dangote started manufacturing cement, but the had maintained the same level of production for almost 15 years. Only when dangote start producing far more than them did they invest in another plant. So why would such a company now cry foul because dangote produces say 5 times more cement than them.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
How can the problem be the solution?
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by ucjesuso: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
He want to help Nigeria with Nigerian money,
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by Sholypop: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
modath:

. It's as if you've seen my heart ! Advice to the IPods and co. If u don't want him to monopolize, tell your Igbo billionaire brodas to build theirs in your Biafra land, then let the governors there start patronizing them and all you waillers and lets see if Dangote go hold una hand from not buying! DO NOT HATE SUCCESS WHEN YOU SEE ONE! NOBODY IS HOLDING YOUR PEOPLE FROM NOT INVESTING IN THE SAME FIELD HE HAS full stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by focus7: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Fayose you, the wise billionaire said you should sit down and cut cost and stop lazing around the globe spend the bail out fund that is meant to pay the workers you are owning.
Re: Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy by focus7: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
alatbaba1:
Pork him. Who he epp? Evil ppl benefiting from Nigeria misfortune.

Here I am, he epp me. Someone like me will remain grateful to him for the role God used him play in my life. If you don't know a man don't be quick to judge him. He's not like many of the Nigeria business men and politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless / 15 Tips To Become A GREAT ENTREPRENEUR -winetapper / How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.