Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. (570 Views)

Urgent: We Need Sales Representatives, This Is A Big Opportunity For You / House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute / Nigerian Lady Is The Best Pharmacist In UK For The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. by sugarboi52: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
Great Pharmacist in Practice, Marketing Experts and Others please I need your help oooo.... Have been searching for a Medical Sales Representative Jobs for God knows time now with little or no success. I either don't get invited or did interview with no feedback. I'm fed up, I love sales and believe I can do well in it.. Please help me guyz. Help a poor brother. How do I get involved in Medical Rep Job? Is there anything I'm not doing right? I have 2.1 in Biochemistry from a South Western- State University, and about concluding an MBA marketing from a federal University... What else do I need to do, I have applied to almost all pharmaceutical companies one can think of, and even FMCG companies with a good written CV. No response on my unsolicited applications.. Guys I need your help, any link or advice cos I'm getting tired of Life. I have even applied for free sales internship opportunity, all na same same oooo.... SMS (Save My Soul).
Re: Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. by Pamelayoung: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2016
Where's your location? Are you sure you're not demanding for so much, besides as you have got no experience the big coy won't take you cos usually they prefer pple wit experience, so you'll have to start with the small ones.
Re: Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. by sugarboi52: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Where's your location? Are you sure you're not demanding for so much, besides as you have got no experience the big coy won't take you cos usually they prefer pple wit experience, so you'll have to start with the small ones.
Thanks, I really don't ask much ooo...All I ask for is a platform to navigate, an opportunity to dwell in bits.. Redundancy and lack of will can be demeaning you know. I stays in Ilorin, I shuttle Ibadan to Osun state as well. Guys, please help me.
Re: Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. by sugarboi52: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2016
More response and assistance please.
Re: Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. by Pamelayoung: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
sugarboi52:
Thanks, I really don't ask much ooo...All I ask for is a platform to navigate, an opportunity to dwell in bits.. Redundancy and lack of will can be demeaning you know. I stays in Ilorin, I shuttle Ibadan to Osun state as well. Guys, please help me.

There's a frnd of mine who is into importation that needs reps but in Lagos as d product line is still few.
Re: Pharmacist, Sales Representatives, Marketing Gurus And Others, Help Me Oooo. by sugarboi52: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pamelayoung:

There's a frnd of mine who is into importation that needs reps but in Lagos as d product line is still few.

OK... Let me know how it is now.. Can be reach on zero to twelve. Let's talk on WhatsApp sir.

(1) (Reply)

Maritime Career And Certification / 10yrs Experience At 22yrs? / For Freelancers: 7 Restaurants With Free Wifi On Mainland Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.