Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose (36468 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunny4lif:
Why she come dey yellow shocked shocked Since I dey hit gym, I neva yellow oooo shocked But she get nice Ass cool cool Now boiz go dey come for her grin grin grin No ask me how ooooh grin

I want to know How oo grin
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
Nice....She look beautiful and healthy....
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by seunny4lif(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
missyQween:

I want to know How oo grin
Know how what grin grin
shocked shocked
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by miqos02(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lordabas:
atleast now she's fat in the right places, men over to you grin
ur eyes dey see something
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by bebe2(f): 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

Aunty,who said that ass is not real?? grin Show me yours,lemme compare!

Common sense says so.

When she was fat she had no ass how did she now get it after weight loss wen all parts of the body will normally shrink and become flabby.

Am happy for her but I don't like deception.
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by MrWhaley: 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
bebe2:

Common sense says so.

When she was fat she had no ass how did she now get it after weight loss wen all parts of the body will normally shrink and become flabby.

Women shaa...why are you people like this?? undecided

Say no more! That ass is real. cheesy
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Annalise(f): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
pangea2:
grin
This people don't tell the truth!
She must have had a gastric band operation!
It's not easy to loose that kind of weight!
And what happened to all the excess skin?

You don't make any sense. People who undergo that surgery have excess skin. How much does she earn as a naija comedienne to afford gastric bypass and nip/tuck? Her weight loss was gradual, over 3 years. I remember when she started. Even on Biggest Loser people loose more than this within weeks.
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Annalise(f): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
bebe2:

Common sense says so.

some people gain and loose weight quickly in certain areas more than others. Obviously the fat deposited heavily around the midriff.
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by bebe2(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
MrWhaley:

Women shaa...why are you people like this?? undecided

Say no more! That ass is real. cheesy
Annalise:

some people gain and loose weight quickly in certain areas more than others. Obviously the fat deposited heavily around the midriff.

Yes and the fat know exactly where it should go grin

With prayers all things are possible undecided
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Annalise(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Originalsly:
I don't believe it. That before body is not a size 10...more like 10 × 2 mimimum. More likely... photoshop... head on someone else’s body...and that explains the colour difference. Even with Gastric band operation.....her skin would be floppy...and since when any kind reduction would not reduce her butt but instead reshape it?...shouldn't she be left with a big old sloppy butt ?....and since when that her new size is size 3?...more like a size 12 to me. Attention seeker.

The OP made the dress size mistake and you're right the before pic looks like a UK 24. After picture is at least a 14. As per photoshop tins, you think people who know her in real life won't call her out ni? No colour difference, one picture is indoor and the other is outdoors. Plus make up. I wonder why nigerians are negative about everything. Weight loss, una go doubt. Age una go doubt. All rich peeps na Dasuki money or yahoo.

1 Like

Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Annalise(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
bebe2:

Yes and the fat know exactly where it should go grin

With prayers all things are possible undecided

Fat burned faster from her tummy. Leaving her with a feminine hour glass figure. This should be kindergarten knowledge sef. If she looses more weight, her hips will start to reduce too. But this time, steadily and proportionately with the rest of her body. Her real bone structure is coming out and it looks like she is originally pear shaped in contrast to her apple shape before weight loss.
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by bebe2(f): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Annalise:

Fat burned faster from her tummy. Leaving her with a feminine hour glass figure. This should be kindergarten knowledge sef. If she looses more weight, her hips will start to reduce too. But this time, steadily and proportionately with the rest of her body.

Okkk.

Maybe u know pass me in dat area. Plus Google before and after pics of weight loss on YouTube and show me pple dat were her size, lost weight and got that figure
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunny4lif:

Know how what grin grin
shocked shocked

You know na....I just need u to explain better grin
seunny4lif:

Know how what grin grin
shocked shocked

You know na....I just need u to explain better
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by seunny4lif(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
I'm not a understanding of you ooooh grin
I'm a pastor and Babalawo grin
missyQween:

You know na....I just need u to explain better grin

You know na....I just need u to explain better
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Legitimate: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
for those of you wondering how she lost weight, she used the fat loss supplement found here-->> www.BestFatBurner.co
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin I'm not a understanding of you ooooh grin I'm a pastor and Babalawo grin

Lol....Try and understand me o...
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by seunny4lif(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
cheesy
sad I don't understand sad
missyQween:

Lol....Try and understand me o...
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
[quote author=seunny4lif post=45010202] cheesy
sad I don't understand sad[/quote
Finally... I succeeded in confusing you grin[quote author=seunny4lif post=45010202] cheesy
sad I don't understand sad[/quote
Finally... I succeeded in confusing you
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by seunny4lif(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin grin
Wicked girl grin grin[quote author=missyQween post=45010624][/quote]
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin Wicked girl grin grin

grin
seunny4lif:
grin grin Wicked girl grin grin

Hahahaha....I got u hard
BTW... Ain't u voting for anyone for miss Nairaland
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by seunny4lif(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
grin
Noooo grin
I like to watch in 5D
Cos rigging dey grin
missyQween:

grin

Hahahaha....I got u hard

BTW... Ain't u voting for anyone for miss Nairaland
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by MrBasketball: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol who knows, they just might have undergone family meeting on her case, and their conclusion was to use death as the tool to reshape her. grin
grin
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Hartthex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
lofty900:
I didn't know that shedding weight makes someone to be fair grin
Now u knw....lol
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by ComrdDRS: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I like her yansh grin
Old or New One?
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Vinsaint(m): 12:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Menhn...she really worked hard on herself. Continue u will live longer with what u've done. Bravo!
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by Sirmuel1(m): 3:34am On Apr 25, 2016
ComrdDRS:
Old or New One?

Old one ke? You funny sha grin
Re: I Shed My Heavy Weight because My Nephew Told Me I Might Die – Lepacious Bose by missyQween(f): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=seunny4lif post=45011471] grin
Noooo grin
I like to watch in 5D
Cos rigging dey grin[/quote

Lol...I just hope you will vote for mimzy wink[quote author=seunny4lif post=45011471] grin
Noooo grin
I like to watch in 5D
Cos rigging dey grin[/quote

Lol...I just hope you will vote for mimzy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Odunlade Pictures Every PlayBoy Will Relate To / Nina Rocks Short Gown To Burnaboy Concert at Eko Convention Centre. Photos / Charles Okocha Gets A Strange Hug From Excited Female Fan (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.