Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 (23708 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Krasid(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
sunnymaster:
rememba arsenal vs Bayern oo
Atletico Madrid is not Arsenal.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Evathyst(f): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
optional1:

Bayern wins optional1 wins
Now that Bayern has lost nko? undecided Do you still believe you'll win Miss Nairaland? undecided
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Segadem(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
write2obi:
Mark Clattenburg sharing yellow card like biscuit cheesy
[size=14pt]he is a generous man grin[/size]
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by optional1(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Evathyst:
Now that Bayern has lost nko? undecided Do you still believe you'll win Miss Nairaland? undecided

Yes I do Believe I will win Miss nairaland,

beside dear there is still return leg to b played.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by ObaKlaz: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
eagleonearth:
na which ifa tell u say real madrid dey go final? bayern - mancity all d way.
Did you see that?! Remember to quote me again when Athletico wins the UCL, bro! Lol

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Humblea(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
Athletico can still make a difference even at away.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
blackjack21:

yes. whenever I think about his trivial at Chelsea and his present coming back to form it reaffirms my belief that he's an intellectual property of athletico.

I use to pity him.
oh you must be a die hard fan of his...

which club do you support..??
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by acooriz(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
Mia san mia...return of raudemeter
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by blackjack21(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
olihilistic:
oh you must be a die hard fan of his...

which club do you support..??

yes I'm, since Liverpool. Real Madrid.

I'm just looking at your signature one kain.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by ejomsuccess(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kudos to Atletico Madrid, I see Bayern bouncing back in the second leg
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
blackjack21:

yes I'm, since Liverpool. Real Madrid.

I'm just looking at your signature one kain.
oh Torres left you guys for nonsense blues.

why looking it one kain?

please place this bet on any shop LSWDK2
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by blackjack21(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Segadem:
[size=14pt]oh boy! U just made my day grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin[/size]

oh that's great.
I will be expecting the bank alert. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by blackjack21(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
oh Torres left you guys for nonsense blues.

why looking it one kain?

please place this bet on any shop LSWDK2

I mean I'm his fan since his days in Liverpool.

Though I'm a Madridsta, that why I'm looking your siggy one kain..
you must be a Barca fan. grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Dainikel(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Aww! How I wanted Bayern M. to equalise, well a difference can still be made at the second league! I swear ATM can defend one's relationship...what a team!

3 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 28, 2016
blackjack21:

I mean I'm his fan since his days in Liverpool.

Though I'm a Madridsta, that why I'm looking your siggy one kain..
you must be a Barca fan. grin
confirm Manchester United fan and Cr7 addict

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by akorebami(m): 12:33am On Apr 28, 2016
I don’t need anyone to tell me after watching last night match with much endure  disappointment that tonight’s  tie will be quite opposite. Oh! What a goal! I’m being forced to describe it as Lionel Messi like finish. When did Atletico Madrid sign a new Messi? I’m quite sure if anyone before the game had probably told Saul Niguez that he would breeze past what I can call a poor challenge from three Bayern midfielders before slotting in a cool finish, he would have smiled and take it less serious. That’s on a lighter mood though. Everyone knows how Diego Simeone sets up his team, they don’t usually allow their opponent to play, imposing much threat with long direct football while defending their heart out. They are very strong defensively when playing at home, now 14 clean sheets in 16 champions league home matches. Once you allow them to score you first, that’s the end. What did they do right? They played to strength. What’s the strength? Get the first goal, then turn defensive and wait for the moment of brilliance to capitalise on the opponent’s mistake and then punish. This is exactly what they have done tonight. They were so close to nick the second goal but Fernando Torres was very unlucky with the crossbar. What Diego Simeone has done and continue to do at Atletico Madrid is incredible, the determination is second to none, it’s unfair to single out a particular player from this Atletico side, they show team spirit, great work ethic and togetherness all the time. They know in their camp that this tie is far from over, but they also know that taking 1-0 lead to Allianz Arena has put them in a great position to probably fight for away goal.

Bayern Munich are going home with one goal deficit but write them off in your own peril. You don’t bet against a team that has scored 28 champions league goals this season, the most of all teams in the competition not to score in front of their own fans. If only they had started and shown more intent for goal as they later appeared in the second half, they wouldn’t have struggled like sort. They didn’t learn anything from Atletico game against Barcelona and that’s where I question the line up and the choice of players in the defense and midfield for Bayern Munich by Pep Guardiola. He can justify others but that of Thomas Muller I can’t just understand. He has to start the second leg in Germany because he’s a big man for big occasion. There were poor defensive show in the first half and I wonder what the Spanish trio of Alcantara, Alonso, Bernat, before Alaba were doing, allowing Saul Niguez to pick up the ball about 35 yards out. I can’t fault the reaction after conceding the goal especially the character and domination they showed in the second half but Atletico Madrid are the hardest team to beat in the whole of Europe at the moment. What do they need to do in the second leg? Simple. Use the right type of players, utilise your own strength at home too – to overpower them, not going to be easy but is very possible. Bayern Munich have to be very strong in all position and should be ready to match Atletico Madrid. It sets things up for a fascinating encounter at Allianz Arena next week Tuesday. Bayern like Atletico have been strong defensively at home. They haven’t conceded in any of their previous four games, scoring seven goals along the way.

5 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Djangocode:
Sometimes, Team Spirit is all that's needed...

Atletico's strength always comes from 1st half of any game.. They always make sure they win 1st half and play massive attack/massive defence in the second half...

Diego Simeone has built an Indomitable team.. Made players like ''Carrasco'', ''Saul Niguez'' look more than average...

The game's quite entertaining.. And am glad they scaled through.. Their resilience is quite overwhelming...
Point of correction, simeone didn't make carassco or put him on the spotlight. If you mentioned only saul niguez, ehen different but for carrasco,na lie!
The first time I knew about carassco was monaco vs arsenal (round of 16). Infact in the 2nd leg, he came from bench to terrorise their defence, while arsenal was pushing for a second goal, carrasco scored the Goal that punctured arsene wengers heart and made the scoreline 3-1. That his Goal killed their hopes and put Carrasco on the star-light. Maybe you just knew him now.
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Worthie(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Bayern Munich has a lot of work to do at home..because Atletico has a very strong defence
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Smellymouth: 2:16am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
it will never come.

Egbon smellymou.th make I send you booking number make you help me play game nah bet office no De here

grin cheesy ok baba.. no lele cool
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by CrazyMan(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2016
ejomsuccess:
Kudos to Atletico Madrid, I see Bayern bouncing back in the second leg
Bayern will be in a tight corner if Atletico scores first in germany. It means they (bayern) will need to score Atletico 3 goals in order to qualify. Considering the kind of defense ATM has, I'd say its impossible.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy ok baba.. no lele cool
LSWDK2
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Smellymouth: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
LSWDK2
Na merrybet?
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na merrybet?
bet9jaa
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Smellymouth: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
bet9jaa
ohh, where dat place dey far oo. Make I see weda I fit write d games out, den play am for loving bet that is closer to my office...

Support mimzy for miss NL 2016 cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
ohh, where dat place dey far oo. Make I see weda I fit write d games out, den play am for loving bet that is closer to my office...

Support mimzy for miss NL 2016 cool grin
you fit do am with the booking number

who be mimzy?? and how una take the vote
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Smellymouth: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
you fit do am with the booking number

who be mimzy?? and how una take the vote

Baba, u sure say the coupon number correct? I just tried checking it but it's saying wrong code.
Check again and lemme know.

Mimzy is one of the contestants of miss NL 2016 and I am totally in support of her.
I will mention your moniker in one of the threads latest in the day.. voting b beer start bro, we still dey canvas for supports. I hope u will support her. Thanks in anticipation..

Abeg check the code well..so I fit play the game for u

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, u sure say the coupon number correct? I just tried checking it but it's saying wrong code.
Check again and lemme know.

Mimzy is one of the contestants of miss NL 2016 and I am totally in support of her.
I will mention your moniker in one of the threads latest in the day.. voting b beer start bro, we still dey canvas for supports. I hope u will support her. Thanks in anticipation..

Abeg check the code well..so I fit play the game for u
you can't check a booking number on anywhere apart from their shop once its booked its ready for bet.

after you finish betting in the shop that's when the coupon number comes out.

let's support her na

what's the price for the supporters
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
you can't check a booking number on anywhere apart from their shop once its booked its ready for bet.

after you finish betting in the shop that's when the coupon number comes out.

let's support her na

what's the price for the supporters

OK, I will play the game for u bro. How much I go take play am?

The price? When she win, na victory for all of us na baba.. grin

Baba, I fit borrow your siggy? U can edit it and add-- Vote mimzy for miss NL 2016 cool

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK, I will play the game for u bro. How much I go take play am?

The price? When she win, na victory for all of us na baba.. grin

Baba, I fit borrow your siggy? U can edit it and add-- Vote mimzy for miss NL 2016 cool
play am with 5 kpali

OK lemme see I don't even know the contestants. just play am send me the coupun
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Point of correction, simeone didn't make carassco or put him on the spotlight. If you mentioned only saul niguez, ehen different but for carrasco,na lie!
The first time I knew about carassco was monaco vs arsenal (round of 16). Infact in the 2nd leg, he came from bench to terrorise their defence, while arsenal was pushing for a second goal, carrasco scored the Goal that punctured arsene wengers heart and made the scoreline 3-1. That his Goal killed their hopes and put Carrasco on the star-light. Maybe you just knew him now.

Well.. Maybe you are right...

Riyadh Mahrez has always been a beast when he played at ''Le Havre'', But he came to the world spotlight under Claudio Raneiri at Leicester...

The same goes with ''Carrasco''... Everybody's seen him now and he's quite popular...
Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Smellymouth: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
play am with 5 kpali

OK lemme see I don't even know the contestants. just play am send me the coupun

5 kini? shocked grin

Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (1 - 0) On 27th April 2016 by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

5 kini? shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Ham United (0 - 2) On 28th December 2023 / Chelsea Vs Cardiff (4 - 1) On 15th September 2018 / Brentford Gain Promotion Back To Premier League After 74 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.