Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) (2457 Views)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / 16 Terrible Lies Of The Jehovah Witnesses (and Who Jws Are) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2016
I'll be bringing this up one after the other so you'll need to follow this thread to truly get the message

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Oga hold your peace! Don't post whatever it is you think you know.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by scaler345: 10:46am On Apr 24, 2016
Save ya breath.....
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2016
1) genesis 1 (3-5) And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

Ok let's analyse this: we all know what brings light this world -The sun and the moon. So where did that light from let there be light come from? Any same person knows it's not possible to have light without the sun or moon so the let there be light statement is bullcrap. It's all lies from the book of lies (the bible)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2016
Moving on to verse 4 &5 how did the fake god separate the day from night? Any sane and logical man will tell you we only have day and night because of the sun.

So how did the bible god come up with the say and night without the sun? It proves the bible was written before science when there lies couldn't be busted. Fortunately for us generation we can see through the lies in the bible.

I need a christian here to prove to me it is possible to have day and night without the sun.

Note: the bible god hasn't created the sun before creating the day and night

Lies.

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by donfemo(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2016
Sam Sam, seems your name was gotten from the Bible hence I will asume your parents believe in the same Bible you call a lie. The only problem is that your parents trained you, you can now reason for yourself but you are begining to think you are smarter than God. Saul did worse, he killed Christians but God arrested him and he became Paul. (Your case na small matter be that). Am only wondering what your name will be grin

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by fbtowner(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2016
Man u lost your priority when u called God a fake God or let me say the Christians God

There is no doubt u are a kid or and adult with a kid brain

It would be very wise of u to save your breath like the other posters said

No one is forcing u to believe that book and if there is someone doing that face the person
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2016
2) genesis 1(9-10) 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

So according to the bible the dry land is the earth? gringrin grin grin grin are you trolling your followers or something? Well let me break it to you, the dry land is not the earth, the whole planet that we reside in is the earth not just the dry land. The seas and oceans are part of the earth so stop spreading lies.

And do you need me to tell you not all gathering of waters are seas?

Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
1) genesis 1 (3-5) And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

Ok let's analyse this: we all know what brings light this world -The sun and the moon. So where did that light from let there be light come from? Any same person knows it's not possible to have light without the sun or moon so the let there be light statement is bullcrap. It's all lies from the book of lies (the bible)
Samsam! Samsam!! Samsam!!! How many times did I call u? Just take a good look at ur self.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2016
3) genesis 1 (11-12) 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

This is one of the greatest lie ever. Even Lai mohammed will never pull this off.

Ok listen, you mean god created the plants before creating the sun which will feed them with photosynthesis? Hahahhahahahah hahaha another prove that the bible was written by power obsessed drunk illiterates. If the bible authors weren't illiterates they would know plants depend on the sun which provides photosynthesis.

So how's it possible to create the plant without the sun to feed it? bible authors una can lie oooo grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2016
4) genesis 1 (13) 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

Don't you get it? You can't have evening, night or day without the sun.

Another lie spotted

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
2) genesis 1(9-10) 9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

So according to the bible the dry land is the earth? gringrin grin grin grin are you trolling your followers or something? Well let me break it to you, the dry land is not the earth, the whole planet that we reside in is the earth not just the dry land. The seas and oceans are part of the earth so stop spreading lies.

And do you need me to tell you not all gathering of waters are seas?

Thank you
Anoda blunder from u, even science call dry land earth, as in x feet above earth surface so stop saying what u don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2016
5) john 8:44 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Calling the devil the father of lies while the christian god is the king of all liars worldwide.

Examples.......Yahweh has all 400 of his holy prophets lie to King Ahab so God can get this king killed in battle:

"Then the king of Israel gathered the prophets together, about four hundred men, and said to them, “Shall I go against Ramoth-gilead to battle or shall I refrain?” And they said, “Go up, for the Lord will give it into the hand of the king.” (1 Kings 22: 6)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2016
Exclusive lie from your god again...... "Micaiah said, “Therefore, hear the word of the LORD. I saw the LORD sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left. “The LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said this while another said that. “Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD and said, ‘I will entice him.’ “The LORD said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.’ “Now therefore, behold, the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the LORD has proclaimed disaster against you.” (1 Kings 22: 19 – 23)

4 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2016
Even Jeremiah Saud god is a liar "Then I said, “Ah, Lord GOD! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.” (Jeremiah 4: 10)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:29am On Apr 24, 2016
God will lie to anyone He doesn't like so God can have an excuse to kill them:

"And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel." (Ezekiel 14: 9)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Medicis(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

The city does not need the sun or the moon
to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it
light, and the Lamb is its lamp
. Revelation-chapter 21:23. God does not need sun and moon to give light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2016
Another epic lie from the book of lies (1 Samuel 15: 29) “He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Medicis(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
Another epic lie from the book of lies (1 Samuel 15: 29) “He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."
Take him to court...
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2016
Watch out for more.....

I'm preparing a mail atm smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Goodyshoes(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:
I'll be bringing this up one after the other so you'll need to follow this thread to truly get the message

OP....

Honestly, this is very petty and shallow. Though, not a christian..... I must say, that you're doing a poor job of discrediting the Bible in this manner.
The Bible is a profound book of wisdom and as such, I encourage one to get a copy.... Even though, not everything might be indeed necessary and helpful...
However, most of the tales in the Bible is not evidenced and not rational.

If you want your readers to have an interesting read, then articulately make your points.

And also note that you rationalize your counter argument while discrediting the ones in the Bible.

Cheers.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
@op don't mind those people that don't want to face the truth, i dey ur back ;DD you just made my day

5 Likes

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by H2Ossss(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
donfemo:
Sam Sam, seems your name was gotten from the Bible hence I will asume your parents believe in the same Bible you call a lie. The only problem is that your parents trained you, you can now reason for yourself but you are begining to think you are smarter than God. Saul did worse, he killed Christians but God arrested him and he became Paul. (Your case na small matter be that). Am only wondering what your name will be grin

him name go be PAM

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by H2Ossss(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2016
samsam2019:

hewho does not know and knows he does not know is wise

he who does not know and does not know he does not know is foolish

BUT

he who does not know, and THINKS he knows is DEAD.

Sam that has ears... let him....

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by wolinho(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Of a fact the universe created all gods including Jehovah amongst others and they were all spirit beings but the the universe was a higher spirit to them all just like there is a self and a higher self,they(gods) were all on the dark part of the universe,they all could think and was left to discover the purpose of their existence and only who finds it has control over it(universe),not two not three can share it like they all did were in the dark side of the universe, would become the capital God,jehovah found the light part of the (universe)then the (universe) told Jehovah you have found the word, light and life,the life it was reffering was eternal life and this indicates why jehovah is only God who has the power to give life and create any other thing you desire,now these takes us to why Jehovah first created light(day) because he needed light first to do his work,no one can do operate without light,now to the reason he allowed dark which was night it was because he also went through the dark before the he found the light and same was it with the universe,if you remember I said the universe has a dark and a light side and they were also seperated from each other,so same did he by seperating the night from the day....read john 1:1-3 and follow through this article and your eyes would open that the bible is real truth and not a single word in it was a lie... You can questions on things you are not clear about,I would be oblidged to get you the right answers from God.....because he is the one explaining this to you because he like curious people,he was also curious and that's why he was able to find the light.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by zenith4biz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
The story of your conversion from SamSam to Pampam would be interesting.

Take your time and read all you have posted and compare it with your age.

The God of the Bible loves you
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Florblu(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
@Op,you need Christ.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by samsam2019: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
H2Ossss:

hewho does not know and knows he does not know is wise

he who does not know and does not know he does not know is foolish

BUT

he who does not know, and THINKS he knows is DEAD.

Sam that has ears... let him....
seriously you make no sense

1 Like

Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by H2Ossss(m): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
samsam2019:
seriously you make no sense
obviously you have no ears.
Re: The Lies Of The Bible Part 1(christianity Is A Fraud) by Ahmed99: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
samsam2019:
3) genesis 1 (11-12) 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

This is one of the greatest lie ever. Even Lai mohammed will never pull this off.

Ok listen, you mean god created the plants before creating the sun which will feed them with photosynthesis? Hahahhahahahah hahaha another prove that the bible was written by power obsessed drunk illiterates. If the bible authors weren't illiterates they would know plants depend on the sun which provides photosynthesis.

So how's it possible to create the plant without the sun to feed it? bible authors una can lie oooo grin grin grin grin grin
lol..Sam u really funny...Whu told u God need photosynthesis to make thingz grow ur arguments are baseless u kno wat save ur energy...u might need dem on d judgement day#team jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Incorrect About King James' Rendering Of John 1:1? / What Did Alexander The Coppersmith Do To Apostle Paul? / True Story Of A Nigerian Pastor Who Went To Marine Kingdom For Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.