Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls (925 Views)

This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad / Nigerian Man Redesigns A Beetle Tortoise Car Into A Rolls Royce / Would You Buy This Rusty 1952 Volkswagen Beetle (ijapa) For N30million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls by joceey(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
I like to knw the major problem with this beetle
bug car
Re: Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls by ataspray(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
joceey:
bug car
you sir/ma. you are the problem
Re: Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls by AutoJoshNG: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
joceey:
bug car

It depends on the year. The car is very cute, however, these are some of the problems:

1) Transmission problem.
2) Headlight burns often.
3) Windows and open roof seizures.
4) Air conditioning problem.
5) Expensive parts and maintenance.
6) Cabin Noise and vibrations.
7) Poor resale value.

Website: www.autojosh.com, Twitter: @AutoJoshNG, Facebook: Autojoshng and Instagram: autojoshng

1 Like

Re: Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
joceey:
bug car

It's simply a Golf-bug!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lucas Engine Oil Stop Leak And PRO TEC Autocare Products In Lagos / UPS's Autonomous Parcel-Carrying Drone Takes Off From A Delivery Truck (video) / Issues With My Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.