Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness (749 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by donogaga(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
A man has recounted how he endured marriage for so many years and finally freed himself after waiting for all his kids grow up and leave home. He also left his properties and cash for his wife who he said he had second thoughts about almost immediately after they got married. According to him,

“I was having second thoughts about the marriage almost immediately. I was thinking about asking for an annulment, but then we got pregnant. So I stuck it out for 20 years.

I did really well for myself during that time. I was making $100,000 per year as a lawyer. That was a lot of money in the sixties. We lived on the finest street in Charlotte. But I was still miserable. So the moment the kids were grown, I took off. I left my wife everything. I left her the house, the bank account, the Mercedes, everything. I didn’t even say goodbye. I just dictated a note to my secretary, called the Rolls Royce dealership, and told them to pick up the car at the airport.  I flew to New York with nothing but $800, screaming: Free at last, free at last, free at last!”

http://nigeriacamera.net/62626-2/

Re: Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Too late
Re: Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by cassidy1996(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
funny man....
Re: Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by decatalyst(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Sooner, he would realise he is not free...free at least till when a judge sign his arrest warrant.

He is not divorced for F sake!
Re: Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by Flexherbal(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Humans and their funny ways.
If he had used our herbal tea, that woman would have given him all the respect and cooperation he needed.
Re: Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by divinehand2003(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wait first bros, na who free you?

Maybe he smoked oshogbo weed the previous night and had a false illusion of being free.

Whenever his eyes are clear, he will trek back home to continue living in his eternal prison
Re: Man Recounts How He Fled His Marriage After Many Years Of Unhappiness by masties2(f): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
No one is really free. We are all doing time till death. Freedom is an illusion and like a caged bird he would one day return to the live of captivity in a gold coloured cage. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Your Granny Needs 15m For Surgery (pics) / Ojb Is Dead / Please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.