Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody (5203 Views)

How do i Travel To China,what it takes / I Have 600k..which Country Can I Travel To And Start A Good Life.. / Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello, being a guest of nairaland for very long time i decided to register to know more about this. Getting through with my degree and i always dream of living in abroad outside my country but i don't have anybody in abroad like Canada, USA etc. How can i do it or how can it be possible for me to fulfil my dream.
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
stphn:
Hello, being a guest of nairaland for very long time i decided to register to know more about this. Getting through with my degree and i always dream of living in abroad outside my country but i don't have anybody in abroad like Canada, USA etc. How can i do it or how can it be possible for me to fulfil my dream.

Do you have funds to be self sufficient, till you get a job?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Do you have funds to be self sufficient, till you get a job?
. I have no idea where i will go or stay even if i get funds
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
stphn:
. I have no idea where i will go or stay even if i get funds

Money would solve the above!!! Do you have the right documentations to apply for a visa?
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Money would solve the above!!! Do you have the right documentations to apply for a visa?
I think i have all the legal documents that may require.
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
stphn:
I think i have all the legal documents that may require.

If you have the documentations and you have the funds to sustain yourself, simply apply.
You can survive by yourself (funds required). Rent an apartment (or stay in a cheap hotel, till you get your bearings).
Once you have access to a smartphone and Internet access, you can independently survive, till you create your own network of friends and colleagues.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If you have the documentations and you have the funds to sustain yourself, simply apply.
You can survive by yourself (funds required). Rent an apartment (or stay in a cheap hotel, till you get your bearings).
Once you have access to a smartphone and Internet access, you can independently survive, till you create your own network of friends and colleagues.
I don't think that will be easy without proper counselling and investigations. Perhaps monitoring from someone that has gained travel experienced before.
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Are u living in abroad sir?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by surestakes: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
stphn:
Are u living in abroad sir?

What country is that city in? undecided
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
stphn:
I don't think that will be easy without proper counselling and investigations. Perhaps monitoring from someone that has gained travel experienced before.

You can read travel guides online and learn from people that where once in your shoes.
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:

You are not nice
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by surestakes: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You are not nice

I know grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:

Those countries i mentioned, let me say apart from Africa
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:

Don't make it look otherwise i think you should understand what am trying to say
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

You can read travel guides online and learn from people that where once in your shoes.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by chrisaham: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
Good evening house, I'm new in d house.. Pls I got jus one question to ask, I'm a fresh graduate and I jus concluded NYSC.. Now I got this plan of permanently Relocating to the US or Canada.. D question is somehow I ain't got much finance so I'm looking for d easier n cheapest method of visa application....can I try d visit visa n den somehow regularize it wen I get over der. Pls I need ur advice
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
chrisaham:
Good evening house, I'm new in d house.. Pls I got jus one question to ask, I'm a fresh graduate and I jus concluded NYSC.. Now I got this plan of permanently Relocating to the US or Canada.. D question is somehow I ain't got much finance so I'm looking for d easier n cheapest method of visa application....can I try d visit visa n den somehow regularize it wen I get over der. Pls I need ur advice

Stop spamming this section with this. Every thread you visit you paste it please enough.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
chrisaham:
we 'll get there
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by itstpia8: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
stphn:

google it.

What type of visa are you looking for? Temporary, permanent, work related, tourist, student, govt/politics, ?

Yes, you have people abroad, there is no part of Nigeria that doesnt, but perhaps they are not settled themselves and so can not render much assistance?

https://www.usa.gov/travel-and-immigration
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by bebe2(f): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
surestakes:

grin grin pple are funny, pls be patient he will eventually get to the point.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
itstpia8:

google it.

What type of visa are you looking for? Temporary, permanent, work related, tourist, student, govt/politics, ?

Yes, you have people abroad, there is no part of Nigeria that doesnt, but perhaps they are not settled themselves and so can not render much assistance?

https://www.usa.gov/travel-and-immigration
thanks
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by Etinosajay(m): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2016
justwise:

Stop spamming this section with this. Every thread you visit you paste it please enough.

I thought I was the only one to notice this.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by saintfellow(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2016
chrisaham:
why not stay in Nigeria and work for like two years, that will enable u gather savings and gives u opportunity to chat with A NIGERIA that lives in those country.
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by stphn(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2016
fellowship:
why not stay in Nigeria and work for like two years, that will enable u gather savings and gives u opportunity to chat with A NIGERIA that lives in those country.
nice idea
Re: How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody by halavalashala12: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
yes if even you don't know anybody you can go abroad there is not any visa restrictions grin but yeah as your point traveling to the country where all are stranger sometimes confusion but in my experience its more interesting and here is the best travel sites where you can find good travel sites and cheap rates.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Nigerians Living In North Korea? / Any Nigeria In Andorra / Get Admission Into North American University Cotonou, Benin Reppublic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.