Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

ARE YOU PASSING THROUGH A SERIOUS LIFE CHALLENGE? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ARE YOU PASSING THROUGH A SERIOUS LIFE CHALLENGE? (436 Views)

Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises / Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / Check Out These Three Fighter Jets Passing Almost Silmultaneously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ARE YOU PASSING THROUGH A SERIOUS LIFE CHALLENGE? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hello! For those who actually follow me via im-chats and Facebook, you'll know that I specialize in helping others grow and achieving their goals, plus help advice you out of a very bad decision(s)

I'm about launching my self development site where articles on how to grow, life hacks and how to make proper decisions would be published weekly, but in the meantime.

WHAT IS THE TROUBLE(S) YOU ARE FACING RIGHT NOW IN LIFE, ACADEMICS, WORK OR MARRIAGE?

In this new generation that:-
*Homes are broken
*Dreams are shattered
*People disappoints
*Love becomes hate
*Relationships ain't working
*People feel like giving up.... Etc
You sure do need someone who's experienced and someone who understands your feelings, to help you lift those Burdens.

Let's discuss them here and get advice to help you out of the bad situation.....
#cheers.
Or if you can't share them here on #NL kindly log-on to http://turnerandrew..nl/2016/04/hurrah-i-launching-slim-forum_24.html?m=1 and I will respond Swiftly....

(1) (Reply)

Sale On Haier Refrigerator At Micostarmall / Man Threatens To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / Question of the day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.