Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Game Of Thrones Season Six Premiers Today. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season Six Premiers Today. (570 Views)

The Game Of Thrones GOT6 Premiers Today / Here Are What To Expect Today As Game Of Thrones Season 6 Premiers Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season Six Premiers Today. by ilynem(m): 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
So, the greatest TV show there ever was or ever will be (see what I did there?) Will premier it's sixth season today. Season five ended with a bang! Jon snow was stabbed to death, Arya stark got blind, sansa and the on (reek) escaped Ramsey, Briene killed stannis, Cercie got disgraced by the faith militant, Daeneris got captured by the dothraki, tyrion starts to rule mereen and the Dornish women killed Mycela. So who's story are you most excited about? Me, I am just excited about the red woman and sir Davos seaworth. Now that Stannis is dead, what will be their purpose? Can't wait!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Six Premiers Today. by Ezenwa11(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2016
ABEG WHERE UNA DEY DOWLOAD THOSE MOVIES?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season Six Premiers Today. by ilynem(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ezenwa11:
ABEG WHERE UNA DEY DOWLOAD THOSE MOVIES?
O2tvseries.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Know The Title Of This Film? / Magic:man Disappears Behind Towel( Watch Video) / Empire Faces Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.