Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) (31148 Views)

Obituary Of Young Lady Killed By Trailer Driver In Aba (Photo) / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic) / IMSU Student Crushed To Death By Trailer On His Way To Exam This Morning (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by sinistermind(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
So sad that this man is a husband to my Niece Teacher

1 Like

Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by toprealman: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
His family has been called to take his remains. What exactly is the role of our government in Nigeria?
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by donfemo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its sad, but the topic makes it look like its wrong to receive calls. What if he was receiving the call on the side walk and was still crushed after all its an accident.

Not saying we shouldn't be careful at doing things tho.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by Baroba(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
viscocom:
guess he is talkin to woman rip

There is a time and place for everything.. Grow a brain. May his soul RIP.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by sonikess(f): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Na WA oh..... Rip
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by Baroba(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
toprealman:
His family has been called to take his remains. What exactly is the role of our government in Nigeria?

Embezzlement and siphoning Nigerian money to foreign bank accounts..
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Can these heavy duty vehicles be made to ply only at night? This is not too much to ask naa sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by Dollipsejay(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
now somebody is going to blame buhari for this...

but was he deaf or using headset...

receiving call doesn't mean he shouldn't hear the horn (if there was any)
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by 77Trumpet: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
floragregs:
Jeez! Na fat be that? Rip to him

THE FEDERAL GOVT. SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS KILLING BY THE TRUCK DRIVERS. THEY ARE TOO RECKLESS. TRUCKS AND LORRIES SHOULD FROM MAJOR CITIES AS IT IS DONE IN ADVANCED COUNTRIES.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by tomholly: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
1000ways to Die

rIP OOOOOO
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by NJPot(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
trailers again................how can this soul taking people be diminished out of this surface crust
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by ezigr8(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
RIP and farewell grandma

RIP and farewell Mr. unknown to me

Till we meet again
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
amuokuko:
OP, please add ''Dangote" to the trailer..
a pity he was on an End Time call..

RIP Sir..
Dangote offended you ni?

A secods to that incident, if sombody tells him stop maaking call on the road, him as a Nigerian man will Simply respond "getout, waiting consin you"
Anyway RIP bro.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
seyiseni:
Gosh, pls indicate that there is a graphic photo on the topic mods
Gbam. The Mod that puts that ugly pic up should be sanctioned by Seun.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by samuelshowunmi1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by huntax(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinistermind:
Sorry to hear that. It's a very horrible way to go. May God make our eventual deaths painless and honourable.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by toprealman: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baroba:

Embezzlement and siphoning Nigerian money to foreign bank accounts..
This cannot continue!!!
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by fulfillbill(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lagosians are used to graphic pictures like this.

The one i saw on third mainland bridge is worse.
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by profkingso(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
guys that man was it receiving any call, pls tell den d #True# okk, bcus I was der tanks
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by haibe(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
profkingso:
guys that man was it receiving any call, pls tell den d #True# okk, bcus I was der tanks

Your English needs a major overhaul, trust me!! I got a migraine trying to read what you wrote up there
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by christabell18(f): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
I can't c any intestine...well...rip
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by vchykp(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Rip.. Nah him time reach tho..![/size]
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinistermind:
seriously? shocked
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by sinistermind(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
seriously? shocked

Yup
Re: Man Receiving Call Crushed To Death By Trailer In Lagos (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is bad ooo. Horrible death. May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.