Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pls Read, Its Fascinating And Educative!!! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Read, Its Fascinating And Educative!!! (468 Views)

Pls Read And Share! Help The Cause Of Allaah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read, Its Fascinating And Educative!!! by Bimiafashion(f): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
PLS READ, IT S FASCINATING AND EDUCATIVE!!!

One night Muhammad ibn al Munkadir was crying so violently that his family got extremely worried and called the great
scholar Abu Hazim to calm him down.
Abu Hazim RA asked him 'my brother what has made you cry so much, and you have
made your family worry about you?'
Muhammad RA replied 'I read an ayah in the
book of Allah and it brought me to these tears' he was then asked what the ayah was. Muhammad responded, 'it is the statement in which Allah SWT says "And
there will appear to them from Allah, that which they had not taken in to account.''
Upon hearing this ayah, Abu Hazim became so emotional that even he started crying.
Wallahi when I JUST read this my eye began to swell as well despite my dark heart.
Because the frightening thought of standing before Allah swt on the day of judgment thinking I have done da'wah, and prayed
and read Qur'an that there will be no major sins on my scale on the day of judgment,
.....and then suddenly sins appear that I had not even taken in to account.
What if I sinned but shaytaan made me forget to make taubah...? or what if I committed a sin for which my taubah was
not accepted?
What if i hurt someones' feelings and didn't know but they held it against me?
What if i taught someone an evil thing & they went ahead and taught it to many others! Allahu akbar!
I ask al-Afuw (the one who erases sins) to not just cover my sins but erase them and wipe the slate clean.
Wallahi I think good of Allah, but i am scared and so should you on the basis of a dream that the uncle of the Prophet (Sallallahu
alayhi wasallam) had;
Abbas RA states 'I had not seen a person better than Umar, he spent his nights praying, his days fasting and fulfilling the needs of people.
When he died I asked Allah to show him to me in a dream. Allah showed him to me, I saw him walking through Madinah. I asked
him "what did you find after death?" and
Umar replied "i have just finished being questioned, my throne (position as a ruler)
almost caused me to fall, except that I found a Merciful Lord"
Even the son of Umar RA, Abdullah ibn Umar
saw his father in a dream and asked him how long his questioning had lasted in the
grave, and Umar RA responded 'it has just finished and when he woke he realized it had been 12 years since the death of 'Umar!
Bear in mind this is Umar RA we are talking about, the man that the Prophet (saw) said would be a Prophet, if there was to be a
Prophet after him, the man that the shaytaan was scared of and would run across the street if he saw him, the man that opened up more territory for the Muslims
under his rule than any other! And he was not spared from questioning... 12 yearrrrrrs
in the grave!
Make taubah now, in the 3rd part of the night, ask Allah to forgive you for your sins and to not hold you accountable for that
which you have not taken in to account for
He is the best of those who are merciful.
Please Please Please I BEG you, spare this
du'a for me as well
And share so other may benefit as well.
BarakAllah feek
Re: Pls Read, Its Fascinating And Educative!!! by Rafob(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
thank you very much Almighty Alha will continue guide you ma salam

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Holy Month Of Ramadan Starts On Monday / BAD ATTITUDE!: Some Muslims Don't Employ Other Muslims / Sheikh Ali Bn Hasan Al-halaby Declares His Innocence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.