Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Opinion:The Night Of Majesty Was On Monday's Night - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Opinion:The Night Of Majesty Was On Monday's Night (472 Views)

Eid-l-fitri 2019: Sultan Orders Search For The New Crescent On Monday's Night / Prayer To Be Said On The Night Of Lailatul Qodri / How To Identify​ The Night Of Qadr(Night Of Majesty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion:The Night Of Majesty Was On Monday's Night by sojious: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Salam alaykum brethen in islam.
i stumbled on a thread earlier in this section of sighns of laylatul-kadr(the night of majesty)
i say jazakallahu khair to the op for that very informative and beneficial compilation.but i noticed two of the sighns the op listed on monday's night;the moon was shaped like half plate and the weather was mild(neither hot nor cold).i was so happy witnessing that night.i wanted to test the level of confidence of my observation so i decided to create this thread to know if anybody else noticed those sighns on that night.pls keep your comments coming.
jazakummullahu khair.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sinners. / This Is Call Iman - Heavy Earthquake During Prayer / Only If The Non-muslims Can Open This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.